Events/Trails DeGen's knockout Hell and Back... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
@Ohnoitsbreaux
i-VRBhPvZ-X2 (1).jpg

Photo by Emily Reiten

Much better in daylight!

Much better in daylight!
Leaving at the crack of dawn definitely helped, loved that trail the first time 2 years ago and loved it again this time, such an epic ride!

06E4E33D-1003-43BE-A3FD-42D1076546DD.jpeg

8330E0E3-110D-4F6E-B374-A87C750F17E0.jpeg

Were you passing through Reno early Weds morning this week? I swear I saw this truck on 395 north.
Yep that was us! Enjoyed a couple days at lake Tahoe and then we headed north west for home!!!

Yep that was us! Enjoyed a couple days at lake Tahoe and then we headed north west for home!!!

Nice! I passed you driving my G. Gave a thumbs up but you may have been focused on the road. Was admiring the bumper rash on the rear. Now I know where it came from after looking at the above photos!

Nice post and pics as always, Ken. We're moving to Bend over the next few weeks. So over the next year maybe I'll finally be able to get up north and have a beer with you. Maybe get in some wheeling. ;)

Nice! I passed you driving my G. Gave a thumbs up but you may have been focused on the road. Was admiring the bumper rash on the rear. Now I know where it came from after looking at the above photos!
I’m sure i was in a zone and hadn’t had my coffee yet!:). We didnt hit any traffic through Reno so that was nice, made it home to WAshington by dinner! Hope you can hit the Rubicon with us next year buddy, cheers!

Nice post and pics as always, Ken. We're moving to Bend over the next few weeks. So over the next year maybe I'll finally be able to get up north and have a beer with you. Maybe get in some wheeling. ;)

Thanks for the props Dan! That sounds like an excellent plan, trails and beers, lets make it happen!!!

Lexus Flexus

Will has the The look of determination

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom