DC Fabrication Rear Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kind of looks like a cross between a 4x4labs and Binks Fab. I kind of dig it. Wonder what pricing is?

Pricing is on that page. Not out of line with the going rates.

Didn't read far enough down. Just saw the "call for details" on the products page.:doh:

The more I look at it the more I like it. I wonder if he would sell a basic bumper with no swing out? May have to inquire about this little gem.

I would like something like this for my 3rd Gen 4Runner also.

Good looking bumper! I wonder how well that swingout lock works. Interesting concept.

I saw this one in my searching and thought it was the best styling out of the the rear bumpers out there. But I just bought 4x4 labs weldable kit because I'm on a Cruiser build budget. They do look alike.

Anybody seen photos of this with additional accessories out back, like ladders, can holder, etc?

Good looking bumper! I wonder how well that swingout lock works. Interesting concept.

I've seen this before. The tire swing-out lock works like a bolt action rifle. It uses a 1" hardened steel pin to lock it in place. Pretty hefty actually.

looks like 5 bolts per side just like the 4x4 labs to me?

At first I thought this was not enough bolts but the 4x4 labs bumper has held on for quite some time just fine.

PM me and I can tell you all about it!!!

this bumper is like a super model....just looks good but that's about it.

give your money to slee! or ARB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom