Day trip to that special place! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thinking of making a day trip up to the parkway to double B. I can't make over the mountain this year but want to head up there for a day trip. Anyone interested? No date set as of now. Will definitely be after otmt.

I'd be down for a day trip, been wanting to take my daughter.

I plan on riding up Saturday September 16th if anyone wants to join me. As of now only thing that would keep me from going is bad weather or my son being at MUSC that day.

I would but Logan's run is that weekend. But need to plan to go again ,had a blast this weekend. Will not go alone.

I would but Logan's run is that weekend. But need to plan to go again ,had a blast this weekend. Will not go alone.
Yeah I know but my vacation time is pretty much eat up for the rest of the year other than what I am safe guarding for Aaron when we go to Charleston.

Sounds good. I have to take my son to Charleston on the 13th to Charleston but should be back on the 14th. Should plans change i will post up.

I have had something come up and will no longer be able to go. If anyone needs directions pm me.

Maybe push it back a Saturday? I've actually got something that has come up that i could push back but rather wouldn't

Maybe push it back a Saturday? I've actually got something that has come up that i could push back but rather wouldn't
Kids have soccer and wife wants me to go. Available during the week like this Friday?

I had some things get shifted to this Saturday as well, but probably could've swung it. I'm still in for a day trip in the future.

Well now I seem to have the wife's blessing. Jhadt check your Pr's for my #.

@JhadT tiptoez and I are meeting at my place in Pickens at 10 am Saturday. Sent you a pm with my number. That being said if anyone wants to join us my # is 325-2313....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom