Date code carb identification (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Since this group has an unbelievable ability to identify parts, I come to ask for the communal wisdom. I have learned from this thread how to decipher the date code and that my carb was built 12th February 1985. I know the rig is from Venezuela and has no emissions on it. Given that and these pictures, can anyone give me a part number or a link for the carb I should be buying to replace this? Thank you!

20230608_173940.jpg

20230608_173934.jpg

20230608_173926.jpg

20230608_173931.jpg

20230608_173918.jpg

vehicle model?

maybe you could DM me your vin if you're comfortable?

South American Spec could offer many possibilities, but we could narrow it down. not saying that the carb is even available................,

there are a couple of figures on this board that could possibly rebuild it regardless. how does the linkage seem? too bad its off the engine, you could have performed a "vacuum test" with some carb cleaner

just a guess ............................. 21100-61012

Last edited:
vehicle model?

maybe you could DM me your vin if you're comfortable?

South American Spec could offer many possibilities, but we could narrow it down. not saying that the carb is even available................,

there are a couple of figures on this board that could possibly rebuild it regardless. how does the linkage seem? too bad its off the engine, you could have performed a "vacuum test" with some carb cleaner

just a guess ............................. 21100-61012
It is an FJ45 Troopy. 1985. I just sent you a dm with the VIN. Thank you for trying!

Can I get some help with this one.

View attachment 3376237

For this photo, slide to the left and photograph the 3-4 digit code. See above photos. The code on the cast steel vac bracket doesn't apply to the carb.

That said, the carb is a rest of world (ROW) 75-80 carb.

Did you pull it off your current truck or buy it loose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom