For Sale Dallas, TX 2006 Lexus LX 470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
EDIT: She’s going on Cars and Bids for auction. It goes live on Monday the 14th. Come and bid on it!!

Hi all,

I am looking to sell my Dad's 2006 LX470 with ~171,650 on the clock. I have been working to sell on Cars and Bids but a couple disappointing sales have me gun shy on it. This LX is a 2006, fully functional AHC, and basically stock stock stock. The only "mod" is a set of standard load 275/65r18 Toyo Open Country AT iii tires. We bought these last summer and they have around 5k miles. The plan was to make this my parents' california car, but plans have changed some and my Dad got a 2021 F150 King Ranch for his "utility" vehicle. Rather utilitarian huh....

They bought the vehicle from an alabama family which has owned it since 2009. It was driven by a surgeon in Mobile for the majority of that time, then he gave it to his adult son in 2018 who moved to Texas (and actually is a coworker of mine). We purchased the truck right on 12-months ago. We own it free and clear and it has a clean blue Texas title.

The Lexus owner's service history on it shows dealer service for most of its life. Some highlights from before we purchased are a new radiator in 2018, new amplifier in 2019, and solid maintenance history with oil changes, etc. Since we bought it I have personally done basically a full baseline on it. (check out my build thread for the work done on my personal 2000 LC, to get an idea). Since last year I have replaced:
  1. engine oil and filter
  2. power steering fluid (ATF in the 100)
  3. front diff oil, rear diff oil, and transfer case oil. I have left the trans fluid as is, the truck shifts great with no issues. They say these are sealed transmissions with lifetime fluid, I haven't felt the need to swap it yet
  4. Front wheel bearings (full new bearing set from cruiser outfitters)
  5. Front Rotors and pads (powerstop drilled and slotted)
  6. New O2 sensors (had a recurring P0430 which has since been remedied)
  7. New Valve Cover Gaskets (drivers side was leaking pretty good, no issues since)
The AHC is fully functional with great ride quality. All "comfort" settings work right, and it cycles L-N-H as it should.

The cons, its a 171k mile truck so it has some cosmetic issues. Minor bumper scrapes, the passenger DRL housing is cracked slightly, the chrome trim on the rear hatch is a little crumpled, there is a horizontal ding about 3" long at the top of the rear passenger fender arch. Overall it shines up nice. White with a Tan interior is prime 06-07 LX in my opinion. The front driver and passenger seats have been professionally recovered, they blend very nicely. This was done by the previous owner. It comes complete with third row seats, weathertech floormats up front, and a fully functional nav/climate system. The passenger mirror is dead, none of the functions work on it, but we just set it and forget it by hand and its not been an issue.

No rust underneath.

I have a folder of 50+ pictures of the exterior and interior. Mud is not the best avenue for pictures so here are some highlights. I can send you the full file somehow if you are interested.
^Cover.JPG

8.JPG

28.1.JPG

34.jpg

35.1.jpg

36.jpg

41.jpg

Last edited:
This thing should move quicker than a scalded cat:steer:

I'm surprised it's still available, if i didn't have a 60 project and a college kid i would be on the next plane to Dallas.:)

Yeah been a little quiet. I want to move it. Sitting in my driveway taking up space.

If anyone missed the edit in the first post, she’s going on Cars and Bids for auction. It goes live on Monday June 14th and bidding will close Sunday the 20th in the afternoon.

Come and bid on it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom