Custom Trailer for Spressomon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well done Jason, beautiful trailer!

Weatherstrip is installed, rock lights are in and wired, and the wiring plug is configured for the wire pulling celebration and completion tomorrow.

I took it for a little spin/shakedown today to check a few things. Pretty darn smooth I must say!

Tomorrow I will finish the wiring and then run to the "non" certified for a final weight. I spoke with them today and their scale is 50ish pounds off so it can't be used as "certified" but if we are within 50ish pounds I'm good.

J

SAM_2032.JPG
SAM_2028.JPG
SAM_2047.JPG
SAM_2048.JPG
SAM_2033.JPG

A hassle for you but I like the shorter turning radius of the 'sectioned' jack handles! The rubber mat looks perfect too!

You could stow a bunch of dead hookers in there, just sayin'.:D

I've got a new place to sleep...when the Columbus is getting wind slapped :D

er dog house...when I get slapped :D

A hassle for you but I like the shorter turning radius of the 'sectioned' jack handles! The rubber mat looks perfect too!

No hassle at all on the handles.. all part of it!

I tried to weigh the mat 3 times. It is between 75 and 92#s...

So, if we are over the 1K mark

Options for weight reduction...
1) spare tire ---- 64#
2) mat ---- 70ish #
3) rack ---- 35#
4) rear jacks---- 16# each

That should get you where you need to be in Nevada....

J

Wow, just wow. What a rolling piece of art. :)

Wow, just wow. What a rolling piece of art. :)

Thanks Dan, it was a fun and challenging build. But, I'd do it again. Nice to change things up from time to time.

This will be the last project for Trail Tailor for awhile. Time to move, take some time for Andrea and I and decide what I want and how I want to offer in the future.

Hope you are doing well in SLC.

Jason

Man that is a sweet trailer. A one of a kind masterpiece! You are an amazing craftsman.

I cut the handles off completely and welded sockets on, with the 3/8'so drive sticking out. I just use a speed wrench with a universal joint to raise and lower.

Such a Badass trailer. Dan well thought out and Jason the execution looks to be epic.

Great job and bar is set high.

Can't wait to see the pics of this thing being dragged all over the US.

Thank you

And to think this was a previous project I probably would have scrapped for the move to Spokane to lighten the load if Dan hadn't pulled the trigger.....

J

Looks great and better J! See you in a couple days!

Such a Badass trailer. Dan well thought out and Jason the execution looks to be epic.

Great job and bar is set high.

Can't wait to see the pics of this thing being dragged all over the US.

We should invite the trailer to AR when it gets cooler :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom