Custom FJ55 build - RC style (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey there! I'm the builder of this particular pig(piglet due to size?). I was checking my youtube stats and I saw this thread was listed. It's pretty cool seeing my modest little RC on this site. I noticed some folks said it isn't a 71. Is that because of the tailgate, particularly in the license plate area? I'm pretty sure the hood is correct(I could be wrong, usually am). There are probably a couple other glaring details too, if so what year would best fit this? Or is it too mixed up to put a year on it? How about we pretend it was a poorly sourced restoration:eek:

Anyway, thanks for saying all the nice things about it. I have a couple other RC Toyotas if you're interested in seeing. I'd like to build another Land Cruiser soon. Maybe it will wind up on here some day.
5284065695_e50258fd94_z.jpg

pardonmyn00b, awesome work man! I have been wanting to get back into modeling and your work is inspiring. You should do an 80 next!!!!!!!!

pardonmynoob---

glad you made it over here, been admiring your build for a while over on scale rc. You make styrene look so easy to work with. Every time im over on that site i get thoughts of converting my axial over to a scale 45 using the bushwhacker body. I thought the RC stuff would be cheaper, but turns out its still 1:10 the cost of the real thing :crybaby:

Keep up the great work!

Wow, that would be great for when my pig is up on blocks. I think I even saw a little lean on that thing... very detailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom