CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks awesome Jason!!! Hell of good fabricator sir.

Got your stickers rockn on my winch!! First thing people notice :cheers:

J-

Man...I'm at a loss for words (for once in my life, lol). That bumper was already sick...add the telescoping light pole, the extra receivers and the soon to arrive aesthetic materials = WTF, that's a badass, one-off creation you have there, sir. I can barely stand it...new front/rear bumpers, rack, sliders, parts orgy from B, desmog, headers & exhaust, brake upgrade, door panels & carpet. . .it's all coming together, brother.

Hope your weekend went well and I'll catch up with you at some point this week. . .

Shane

Everything is welded out that I can for now.. Will add the 2nd side receiver tomorrow and wait for the two special deliveries ( YES TWO NOW, SHANE DOESN'T KNOW THE SECOND ONE YET, HA!) to finish this bad boy up...

J

P1000017.JPG
P1000019.JPG
P1000030.JPG
P1000033.JPG

Shane's bumper is done for now... Other side receiver is in.. Had to use your bumper today Shane... Had to test out the suspension on the trailer... HA! Did incredible OF COURSE!

Trailer frame is done and out of the shop for now.... Threw on a pair of tires I got today from @ginericLC, these are going on the '68 -FJ40 extended cab truck build.. The 60 springs on the trailer, even with no weight, was smooth as glass fellas.

Started on a customers 80 front today when I had some free time. I will be in 80 mode for a few weeks looks like... 2 fronts and 2 or more rears pending a few possibles...

Cheers fellas,

J

P1000038.JPG
P1000051.JPG
P1000054.JPG
P1000058.JPG
P1000060.JPG

I asked Jason about a basic cross-bar set-up because I have a canoe that I can't really use... until now!

Four of his revised gutter feet. BEEFY. and two cross-bars that he fabbed up for me.

trailtailorgutter5.jpg
trailtailorgutter6.jpg
trailtailorgutter2.jpg
trailtailorgutter3.jpg
trailtailorgutter4.jpg

Obviously just some mock up pictures. Me likey. I'll get them painted soon.

It's hard to take a picture of your roof, in your garage, at night...when your paint is terrible like mine. Honestly too ugly to picture haha

It looks like I may still fit in and out of my garage with these! YAY

Just another happy customer :D

I asked Jason about a basic cross-bar set-up because I have a canoe that I can't really use... until now!

Four of his revised gutter feet. BEEFY. and two cross-bars that he fabbed up for me.

View attachment 964948 View attachment 964950 View attachment 964952 View attachment 964953 View attachment 964954

Obviously just some mock up pictures. Me likey. I'll get them painted soon.

It's hard to take a picture of your roof, in your garage, at night...when your paint is terrible like mine. Honestly too ugly to picture haha

It looks like I may still fit in and out of my garage with these! YAY

Just another happy customer :D

Enjoy Kline, let me know if you have any questions.

J

Welded out the bottom end of my 80 customers front and did a little FUN FAB as I like to call it..

Shane has dibs on "The Trail-Pit" but if he passes, it will be up for sale.. Or I will make one to your specs. This one is a charcoal 10" pipe x 16" long, approx 155 sq inches of cook area. The doors/lid will be completely secured with SS bolts and a custom T-handle wrench will be included for tightening up the bolts prior to getting back on the trail. Utilizes a 2" receiver and will have short legs for a tabletop or ground cooking.

I will weld this out tomorrow or Monday.

Cheers all,

J

P1000137.JPG
P1000124.JPG
P1000122.JPG
P1000127.JPG
P1000130.JPG

J-

Had one of the roughest days EVER in clinic today - actually the past 3 days have been full-on chaos. Tonight, however, and despite getting off late, I saw this <the new addition to my build/your creation> and you know what - Son of a Mother Flipping. . .WOW. That's so awesome, like Inspector Gadget awesome. The multiple hitches, the telescoping light pole, and now the pit - holy shat, really! Again - this is turning out to be EXACTLY what I spoke to you about during the design stages. Absolutely a wonderful creation...work of art. . .and exactly what I meant by 'thinking out of the box'. Couldn't do it better EVEN if I had the skills. . .

Shane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom