Current thoughts on CV axle angle (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not a lot of recent discussion on this that I could find. Just got my ‘18 200 back with kings and spc uca, ome rear springs and Ironman front bumper. It’s over the 2” of lift I planned on, closer to 3.5 based on measurements taken before and after. Fairly level front to back. I’m getting about a 15 degree angle on the front axles and this seems a bit aggressive to me. I have read some current info against diff drops in 16+ 200s. What’s the current thought on this? The diff drop or no diff drop question.
Is 15 degrees a lot for these CVs?
6ACE278E-DBE3-46B8-BE81-8C3EEFD4DFBA.jpeg

Which P/N for the rear OME springs? I'd assume that it will settle some as it breaks in but it definitely looks somewhat taxed. What size tires are you running there? It definitely looks like you could go up a few sizes with ease. Lastly, who did the lift install?

Which P/N for the rear OME springs? I'd assume that it will settle some as it breaks in but it definitely looks somewhat taxed. What size tires are you running there? It definitely looks like you could go up a few sizes with ease. Lastly, who did the lift install?
Stock size KO2s, makes the tires look way small, the rear spring is supposed to be standard load
Duggy’s garage in Houston did the install

722x
89E07241-1D76-4D4D-B096-3A51B983B5BB.jpeg

The rear will settle for sure, are you able to adjust the collar on those kings down to lower the lift in the front a bit? That should help with the cv angle if the front shocks aren’t at max lift. I would lower it so you have a bit of rake in the front and the rear will settle over the next 10-15k. It looks sick AF though I love the build it’s on of my favorites.

The rear will settle for sure, are you able to adjust the collar on those kings down to lower the lift in the front a bit? That should help with the cv angle if the front shocks aren’t at max lift. I would lower it so you have a bit of rake in the front and the rear will settle over the next 10-15k. It looks sick AF though I love the build it’s on of my favorites.
That’s the plan, I’m not sure how much the rear will settle, but I’m in line for a dissent rear with carrier that might help. I’m just more concerned with the cv angel. Things were so much simpler in the wrangler world.

So tell us, what tires are you looking at? Lol

So tell us, what tires are you looking at? Lol
Lol I’m going to wait a bit on that. If I stare at it long enough maybe I’ll desensitize myself to the roller skate tires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom