For Sale CT26 Compressor Housing/Wheel Hybrid Upgrade Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One package left and priced at $375 cdn (was $400).
I have a CT26 CHRA core that I can offer up at a very cheap rate if anyone is interested.
Might even have a stock turbine I can give.

Exhaust housings are $25 cdn now.

All the packages are sold.

There are a few exhaust housings still available.

All the packages are sold.

There are a few exhaust housings still available.

What model Toyota were those exhaust housings from? Were they originally paired with a ceramic turbine? So the A/R is the same as the 1HDT, but the bore for the turbine wheel is a little smaller? Friend of mine (he's a machinist) needs a new turbine housing for his 1HDT, as the original has a huge crack. Machining would probably not be too big a deal....

Hey Karter
How's progress on another run of compressor wheel/housings?
I was going to build up a 1hd-t /7mgte hybrid. But if you're close with an improved upgrade option I could have my arm twisted :idea::idea::lol:

The USD has killed my opportunity on wanting to do another run on this.
If you were going to go that route I would look at trying to do a CT20 turbine and a 7mgte compressor.

44mm/60mm turbine size for CT20 (6.5mm bore size)
That stuff bolts right up as they share the same CHRA as the CT26.

PM'd you Karter.

I approached the company in the past about doing a run of compete turbos and they said they had to much on their plate when I did inquire. Was $1kusd for a 1 off which they didn't really want to do and $850usd each with a MOQ of 10. Mind you this was back in 2014 i'm sure stuff is changed.
I don't honestly have the time or even the need for a turbo at this point to even deal with this sort of thing.

SUMALAYA - Turbocharger

this was the company that did the 5 axis stuff. It honestly their stuff was quality from what I could see. I talked to a few turbo builders and they complimented on their build quality. Haven't honestly heard of any failures other than they seemed to run good.

I'm not on here much these days due to other priorities but I do try and pop in here and there. Sorry for the late replies

Attachments

• 1HD upgrade turbocharger TD05H-16G.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 119
  • TD05H & CT20B Turbine wheel comparison.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
I think I have one of Foreal’s kits still in the box. I bought another turbo and so never installed it. Should be up on a shelf in my shop. I’ll have a look.

Is anyone producing these complete kits at all ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom