Media CSC Random picture thread

Photo/Video/Audio threads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I should start an "Adventures of Interstate Batteries Scott" account on IG.

Today alone these were few of the cars I saw at some customers/dealers we service.

IMG_0127.webp


IMG_0128.webp


IMG_0129.webp


IMG_0130.webp


IMG_0131.webp
 
You as well! Heard it was a good monsoon season!
Good vehicle viewing here on this little scrap of Aussie land. View attachment 4199668

Not too bad so far. We need more rain indeed. Hoping the El Niño forecast is true for the fall and winter.

Gonna be hot down here in the near term….bit too hot…

IMG_2169.webp
 
Took the new pup for her first ride in the 45 today.
She loved it for a while, by then end she agreed that I need lower gearing and to air down before doing any Subaru style rock crawling



IMG_0285.webp
IMG_0284.webp
 
Not too bad so far. We need more rain indeed. Hoping the El Niño forecast is true for the fall and winter.

Gonna be hot down here in the near term….bit too hot…

View attachment 4199676
Brutal. Was going to head down to grab some beef and hang out in some water down temporal….. maybe I’ll wait for the next rain
 
Brutal. Was going to head down to grab some beef and hang out in some water down temporal….. maybe I’ll wait for the next rain
Vera Earl beef? We found it at Rawhide feed in Catalina (go ahead and laugh). Seriously good stuff.
Also on the H2O, has anyone been to Parker Canyon lake recently? Water level? Fishing any good?
 
Vera Earl beef? We found it at Rawhide feed in Catalina (go ahead and laugh). Seriously good stuff.
Also on the H2O, has anyone been to Parker Canyon lake recently? Water level? Fishing any good?
Yes. That’s the outfit. The feed store on Tanque verde also carries them. I just like the excuse to get down to sonoita for the day.
 
IMG_0307.webp
Rather unexpected sale of the 250. If anyone is in the market, a 2024 1958 with 28k miles will be available at precision Toyota soon. Has KO3s with a full size spare.
 
Ruhroh. What’s next
Nothing set in stone right now. I drive the FJ60 when I’m solo, and find we use the Tesla as a family ride.

I think I have put fuel in the 250 once since coming back from Ouray in June… no point in it sitting in the garage depreciating.

That being said, there’s a strong possibility I overspend on a 911. 😂
 
Back
Top Bottom