CSC Random picture thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They probably replace it for heavy springs. That is a lot of extra frame and body weight. It just needs a lift kit, and some 35s, and 4 wheel steering.

I know I was just joking I used to say the same about our up armored overseas. It would be fun to lift a limo I would be interested to see how the frame is built

pretty pig :pig:

55.jpg
55a.jpg

Weekend at White Horse Lake - the campground was very nice. (somebody else did not have as great a weekend)

20180812_080640.jpg

20180811_130722.jpg

IMG_20180810_144351_135 (1).jpg

Weekend at White Horse Lake - the campground was very nice. (somebody else did not have as great a weekend)

View attachment 1767815

what is it with RVs catching fire? Seen a couple over the last handful of road trips....now this one. All older models though

I remember the 70s and 80s camping at White Horse. Then you could pitch your tent right on the shore, it was not unusual to have the lake to yourself either. Things sure have changed. :(

More about your encounter, no joke. Curious.
I'm interested, please share. We've all had that weird trip...what happened?

I'm interested, please share. We've all had that weird trip...what happened?
November probably 2001, 1-2am at night, about 25 degrees out. We were trying out our new popup. Basketball sized orbs floating over the lake not thirty yards away for ten minutes or so, then accelerated about half way across and winked out. We were right by the little boat ramp only people in the campground. My wife still talks about it.

November probably 2001, 1-2am at night, about 25 degrees out. We were trying out our new popup. Basketball sized orbs floating over the lake not thirty yards away for ten minutes or so, then accelerated about half way across and winked out. We were right by the little boat ramp only people in the campground. My wife still talks about it.

The orbs or the new "pop-up"?! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, you can't post with a caveat of no jokes to this group :flipoff2: Like a fat kid to ice cream:hillbilly:

I think we need full disclosure regarding everything consumed that night :)

It must of been hard to nod off to sleep after that deal!

The orbs or the new "pop-up"?! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, you can't post with a caveat of no jokes to this group :flipoff2: Like a fat kid to ice cream:hillbilly:
Well I DONT LIKE TO BRAG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom