CSC Random picture thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Blatant, are you on a journey right now? the pics are great.

details?

Went to set up the bouncy house for the kids and found a couple of these guys hanging around :eek:
A bigger one ran across my foot. There were reefs flyin' all over the yard.

Thorough cleaning and inspection of outdoor/garage areas before letting the kids loose

20180805_162021.jpg

Went to set up the bouncy house for the kids and found a couple of these guys hanging around :eek:

Thorough cleaning and inspection of outdoor/garage areas before letting the kids loose

View attachment 1761459

Yikes, good spot there Dad!

The wife and I go out in the backyard about once a week with a blacklight flashlight to spot em and kill em.

@murf

Nah, back now, very last minute decision to head out, only had a week. No time to screw around unfortunately.

Quick side trip ( not really ) to ophir and bridal veil on the way to visit a great friend in Crawford. Such beautiful country.

Last edited:
@blatant, hopefully you can make the LCDC (land cruiser destination club) event next year.

We just got back from Moab/Telluride.
Used ophir pass as a shortcut to get back in to Telluride a couple times during the week. Such a beautiful area

@TexAZ I'd like to make HIH or LCDC, just never seems to align. Maybe HIH more, since the raffle is beyond ridiculous.

Ophir is, imo, the best way to go, also more relaxing and fun, vs all the way out to Ridgway

View attachment 1761459

Killed 100's my go to is Brakekleen red label. Guaranteed to die within 1 minute with a squirt

I use long tweezers and flame. One of the little bastards nailed Jet on the snout a couple months ago, he was NOT happy:

upload_2018-8-6_14-29-40.png

Last edited:
Felt compelled to share...

"This should be the image stuck in your head anytime you think about whipping over in front of an 18 wheeler and slamming on your brakes. We can not stop as easy as you think. If you will look close, that used to be a 4 door chevy pick up."

14680766_1345433275468452_4865058884793856551_n.jpg

JUST WOW....

Father in law retired after driving 2M miles over the road. Says way too many people don't understand that much weight is hard to stop....

Wow, that is strangely very appealing

Imagine the overland comfort. I'll go take a look at it if you're serious @Living in the Past.

With all that room you can sleep inside, all that roof for multi roof top tents, probably have enough room for one Campteq and one Maltec ...... Just a wonderful overland vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom