CSC Random picture thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

^^^^written in a few high wind situation, challenging for anyone without high pressure stream ^^^^

Real skills
Wind not a factor

IMG_9258[1].JPG

Woke to snow Sunday Morning at 6000':eek: crazy for May in AZ

View attachment 1456366

Used to live up in Flag, I have seen snow on Memorial day twice up there in the 80s. One real cold day fishing on Stoneman, but boy, were the fish biting that day! Caught over 70 perch and 6 northerns. The only drawback, those fish are BONY!

followed a super clean FJ60 on the way home yesterday. An elderly Asian gentleman that probably owned it since new? Apparently his pride and joy- blankets over the back seat, etc

60.jpg

Saw this at lunch today in Gilbert. Mercedes Sprinter, four wheel drive, turbo-diesel, toyo open country all terrains

upload_2017-5-11_16-29-33.png

Last edited:
Spied this.... Thing.

2Y6LJDf.jpg

YEAH, That might be sending the wrong signal to drivers behind him :hmm:

Curious does the 200 series even have a real antenna? Our 3rd generation 4Runner and 2nd generation Sequoia do not. Our 100 series we had and our 3rd generation 4Runner automatically lower the antenna Everytime the vehicle shuts off or radio is turned off. My FJ62 the antenna stays where every I set it. It has Jack ball from Christmas time years ago that has antlers. I'm good as long and I don't lower it all the way otherwise it will pop off. Guess there a few advantages of old technology. Yes my FJ62 power antenna still works and will probably never fail since I have spare.:D

fan of In & Out double/double?

IMG955240.jpg

Curious does the 200 series even have a real antenna? Our 3rd generation 4Runner and 2nd generation Sequoia do not. Our 100 series we had and our 3rd generation 4Runner automatically lower the antenna Everytime the vehicle shuts off or radio is turned off.

I am really confused on your 3rd generation 4Runner antenna operation. How does Toyota automatically lower an antenna that doesn't exist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom