CSC Member Business Refferal Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deleted. After I posted, I saw the heading for this was for "Professional Services Offered" & mine weren't. Sorry.

You might rethink that, although I don't know what you posted. We're pretty informal around here.

Mechanic

I work at a family owned shop that my great uncle started In 1934. We are a good honest shop and I'll give anyone from the club or from mud special deals. The shop is called Clement's Automotive Repair. Ask for Scott. We are at 141 N. Gilbert Rd.

Shop number: 480-892-9925

My cell number: 480-466-9212

Thanks,
Scott

A friend of mine recently opened up his metal fab, body motor work and metal art business.
He does good work and wheels a Toyota rock crawler.

Business is in Tucson.

Lexacon Designs

Residential and Commercial AC

I have a small owner operated residential and commercial air conditioning and heating company. We offer the same or most of the time better warranties as the big companies. Our prices are a lot lower than the big companies because our overhead is much lower. We pride ourselves on being honest and having the highest of integrity. There are lots of companies out there that have unscrupulous business practices just to make a buck. They might tell you that you need a new unit or a part replaced when you don’t. The big company’s technicians work on commission. If you are not spending money they are not making money. Please call me anytime. I will also give a ten percent discount on all service and parts including complete systems to MUD /CSC members. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We hold an A+ rating with the BBB. ROC#281867
Thanks
Shawn Kurian, High Caliber Air Conditioning LLC. 602-680-9547
WWW. HighCaliberAC.com Like us on Facebook for AC tips.

Need New or Used Tires? Business Cleaning? IT Solutions?

Hello. I have edited my Page here a bit, Added IT services,

C & S Tires Tune-Ups and More

I can also repair small and large construction equipment. (tow behind air compressors, air hammers, cut off saws, 2&4 stroke small engines, etc)

We also have a Cleaning Business:

Upright Cleaning

We clean all types of business and commercial properties. Not so much on cleaning occupied homes, but give us a call, and well let you know.
I also do hot water pressure washing)

Phoenix Data Center Solutions

We are Family owned Re-seller for, Supermicro, EMC, VCE, Datacore, VMware, Cisco, etc. Our Specialization is in Storage, we offer a commodity hardware solutions utilizing Supermicro servers and software defined storage with an all flash setup at 1/2 the cost of the big name players. If you need to scale up, scale out, or just starting, give us a call, tell us what you need, and we can build a solution around what you want.
Also, If you are ready to move your server out of your closet and get it into a data center, we can help with that also.

Thanks,

C & S Tires Tune-Ups and More
4425 South 7th Ave 85041............................... south of Broadway on 7th Ave Behind the Circle K (South east side)
Ron Sammeth
602-725-8544
Emilio Salinas
602-486-7554

Upright Cleaning..............Valley Wide
Laura Juarez
602-725-0473
Ronald Sammeth
602-725-8544

Phoenix Data Center Solutions
1-888-461-DATA (3282)

Paul Montoya
480-550-8940
Ronald Sammeth
480-526-5387

Last edited:
Have to call ahead for the new tires. I dont stock them yet, but I can have them same day.
Edited the post to include shop address,

Thanks
-Ron

My wife owns a recognition products company. It's been in her family for 20+ years and she took it over from her mom about 2 years ago. Website is www.badgeexpressarizona.com and isn't much right now, in the process of getting a new one up and should be any day now. Next time you take the kids to Peter Piper take a peak at their name badges...she does those. Also works with Greyhound bus lines, Bashas, and countless other small businesses local and nationwide. Also does photo ID's and can put just about any picture or image on on plastic, aluminum plating and even mouse pads with her new sublimation machine.

Need to label that drawer system or anything else? Yep no problem. Commemorative plaque or special plate for a family picture, yes as well. No job too large or too small.

Help support small local Arizona business!! Let me know if you have any questions or contact her directly, contact info on site. Thanks!

Here's a mouse pad I had her make up for me. Had her do it quick off of a cell phone photo.

Electrical design and problem resolution.

I have an electrical design firm. We design electrical distribution systems for homes to high rises. So if you are adding a 400 amp service to your house or need electrical plans drawn up to submit to the local municipality for your shop or business, we can help. We can also refer you to other design professional if necessary.

Also have EXTENSIVE experience at resolving problems with municipalities and obtaining compliance with the least amount of pain possible, this is not just in electrical but all facets of building a home or commercial structure. Examples include one high rise where the owner estimated we saved them at least $1 million in the City of Phoenix and a homeowner who just purchased a home that was "flipped" where we recovered almost $20k without using an attorney, they were able to completely rewire their home and re-insulate it due to this. If you are dealing with a municipality that is ordering you to remove, replace or comply with their directives (regarding building permits and construction) contact us before you do anything...

PM me if I can help.

Auto and Truck Parts

We carry parts for all makes and models of cars and trucks (yes, even semi's). We stock name brands like Wix, Denso, Moog, KD, etc.

Merle's Auto Supply Store #6 (18 stores in southern AZ)
741 W. Roger Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85705
520-690-0922 Store (ask for Rex)
520-982-2533 Cell
520-690-0959 Fax

Vivint Solar

Hey guys I work for Vivint Solar. We're the second largest residential solar company in the United States and we offer customers a way to go solar without any upfront cost. We pay for the system and you just purchase the power produced at a much lower cost than what SRP or APS charges. If you'd like more information feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
Paul Rashid
Vivint Solar
Phoenix, AZ West
paul.rashid@vivintsolar.com
(563) 508-0608

Residential and Commercial AC

I have a small owner operated residential and commercial air conditioning and heating company. We offer the same or most of the time better warranties as the big companies. Our prices are a lot lower than the big companies because our overhead is much lower. We pride ourselves on being honest and having the highest of integrity. There are lots of companies out there that have unscrupulous business practices just to make a buck. They might tell you that you need a new unit or a part replaced when you don’t. The big company’s technicians work on commission. If you are not spending money they are not making money. Please call me anytime. I will also give a ten percent discount on all service and parts including complete systems to MUD /CSC members. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We hold an A+ rating with the BBB. ROC#281867
Thanks
Shawn Kurian, High Caliber Air Conditioning LLC. 602-680-9547
WWW. HighCaliberAC.com Like us on Facebook for AC tips.

High Caliber AC

Thought someone thinking of using this company should know this. :meh:

You will not find a more honest and fair company. I still use Will and recommend him to all my friends and family. I only posted that to let club members know that I was no longer owner of the company. I no longer do AC work and actually have Will take care of my own house.

Just saw this thread will throw my offerings out there. I help employers connect with Veteran Talent. We are a one stop shop for veteran hiring so if you have an open position you are hiring for I can help you fill it with a veteran everything from Job Postings to Contingency Placement.

Office: 678-819-4127
email: josh.dayment@recruitmilitary.com

Old thread but figured I’d keep it going and will offer my services. I help run Carepatrol, a senior placement agency in Northern AZ. We help find assisted living facilities and group homes for individuals in need.

Office: 928-515-3100
Email: tscott@carepatrol.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom