CSC JULY Meeting ►►Air condition, Beer, Wine, and Food◄◄ Limited capacity sign up required (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Friday July 19,2019

Due to the heat lets try something new. I reserved a small room at the Knock Kneed Lobster(good reasonably priced food). They have been kind enough to give a private small room Friday Night starting at 6:30 . I have used them past with a previous 4WD club used this place for years with no complaints. The downside is its small so sign up if you will be attending. Do plan ordering food and beverage to show our appreciation for the free use of the room on a busy night.

Meeting agenda

• Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Treasurer report
  • Several trip reports
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • New business

Knock Kneed Lobster
3202 E Washington St
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Centrally located
▼Map▼

Attending

LandCruiserPhil
Otter
Honger
Saddletramp
Alice
Garen
Medtro
TexAZ
Laurin
Dustin
Abigail
Fuge
Wide
96 LandCruiser
AZCatCruiser
Electricbaez
Alvis
Joey
Jessie
Fishbone
spacephx

Last edited:
Dang, I'll be camping in the White Mountains. I really didn't want to miss this meeting but the mountains are calling.

i will be there.

@LandCruiserPhil I'm out of town for a work conference so don't bother lugging my portable campfire that I won 6 months ago to the meeting:rofl:

Attending

Hi All,
I am a new guy that is interested in attending, are there any seats left?
Wide

I went to the meeting place today and we will have plenty of room. Because they have been super cool and offered this to us for free I would like everyone to purchase something, even if it's just a beverage. They have been around for a long time with very positive reviews. Below is a picture of the space and a menu.

IMG_3742.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom