◘ CSC December meeting Sat. 12-03-16 Show n' Shine @ CBT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I picked up a dozen big jars of peanut butter for the food drive tomorrow. Will there be a specified drop off spot @murf ?

Awesome Steve! There will be drop off boxes at just inside the front of the store and also at the front corner by the BBQ grills.

Will be a nice day hanging out with the club and Cruiser watching. Bring your appetite, plenty of food to eat! This is the weather we've been dreaming about for the last 6 months.

Hoping to make it down for this. Maybe if I sell it as a "shopping trip"???!:hmm:

You can get that lesson using Gaia GPS that you have always wanted.

My trailer isn't ready but I did install a snorkel today. So y'all can stare at that. See you tomorrow.

I'll be there representing the 1st gen 4Runner crowd. Looking forward to this, last year was great.

Family emergency prevents me from attending. Guess there is always next year...

Family emergency prevents me from attending. Guess there is always next year...
sorry to hear, hope everything works out ok ~

sorry to hear, hope everything works out ok ~
Eric -
Looks like we will be stuck at a track meet until I don't know when. What time do you think this will go until? At the very least, I want to drop by donation items

Change of plans. We will be there in the 100 only, and can't stay long. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

A BIG THANKS TO MURF FOR AN AMAZING DAY!!!!!!! WHAT A GREAT TURNOUT WITH SUCH COOL PEOPLE!!!

It was an amazing event!!! My first time, but NOT my last! Thanks to Murf and Camelback Toyota for the incredible hospitality!!!

Last edited:
Hope works out

Eric -
Looks like we will be stuck at a track meet until I don't know when. What time do you think this will go until? At the very least, I want to drop by donation items

Thanks Gents. Life just seems to happen sometimes. Nothing life threatening but serious enough, very difficult, and very time-consuming.

I hope everyone had a fantastic time and will be patiently waiting for pictures!

Great times! A fantastic turnout from CSC and friends. Thanks to CBT, and all of the prize donors.

I plan to drive the LV down for this.
Hey JackA,
Nice meeting you today.

Not sure if you read Toyota Trails but the editor, Stan Wright, said he was wondering if you would write a story about your LV. I just did one on my FJ55. Anyway, shoot him an email if sounds like something you'd be interested in.

Stan Wright
Managing Editor

Toyota Trails
editor@tlca.org

See ya at the next meeting or ROTM.

Cheers,

Hank

CSC1612_01.jpg

CSC1612_02.jpg

CSC1612_03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back