Cruisercorps rubber Floormats for 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for some floormats for my 91. I changed out the carpet to grey and no longer have anything. Does anyone have the cruisercorps floor mats and do you like them?

land cruiser floor mats

Seems like a good deal but just want to see if there is anyone who has them that can give me some feedback.

Those look like Lloyds Rubbertite mats... I had some in my FJ60 that I got from AutoAnything. They fit and looked great!

Custom Fit Car Truck & SUV Floor Mats All Weather and Custom Mats

IMG_2471.JPG

IMG_2470.JPG

I would reccomend the husky mats over those. I really like mine and they trap all the sand from the beach and dirt from the desert we get here. I really like just pulling them out at the gas station and knocking them out. Keeps everything cleaner.

Those look like Lloyds Rubbertite mats... I had some in my FJ60 that I got from AutoAnything. They fit and looked great!

Custom Fit Car Truck & SUV Floor Mats All Weather and Custom Mats

View attachment 1362757

View attachment 1362758

2ELO- Sorry, not trying to hi-jack this thread..... but.... do your seats have covers on them, or did they come 2 toned like that? I like them! If they are covers , what kind are they?
Back to floor mats- I had and liked the Husky liners, just seems like my liners always had 1 edge that "crushed down" over time. I wish I could find some rubber mats with either "Land Cruiser" or the 4WD Toyo symbol on them!

2ELO- Sorry, not trying to hi-jack this thread..... but.... do your seats have covers on them, or did they come 2 toned like that? I like them! If they are covers , what kind are they?
Back to floor mats- I had and liked the Husky liners, just seems like my liners always had 1 edge that "crushed down" over time. I wish I could find some rubber mats with either "Land Cruiser" or the 4WD Toyo symbol on them!
They're seat covers. They were on the truck when I bought it and the company that makes them no longer exists so I don't really know anything about them. The actual seat fabric below the covers has the same ugly yellow/brown striping as the door panels. The 60 series Toyota designers were very thorough in making those trucks represent the 1980s as much as possible...

STEER CLEAR, THESE THINGS SUCK!

My fj came with these, and they are so cheap feeling, and loud underfoot. The worst part is, they do not "grip" the carpet underneath them, so they are constantly sliding around underfoot, and needing readjustment every time you get in and out of the truck. I left the rear one in, because it can't fall out of the door every time its opened, but the fronts are long gone. I would rather stain my carpets then deal with that brain damage.

Sorry, but those look really cheap, as if a 6 year old had cut them out of a piece of rubber with dull scissors.

+2 or 3.

I wasn't going to say it in case the poster was happy with them.

----------

Someone has to be about ready to do repro-style of the OE carpet / rubber back - seems like lots of folks would grab some if they were semi - average priced.

Or am I the only guy thinking this?

I keep some deep rubber mats in during fur/fish season, but I had Husky & hated the outboard "lip" - may have to get those Weathertech ones.

:meh: To each their own, I suppose. Mine are direct from Lloyds Mats, not Cruiser Corp, so I can't confirm that Cruiser Corp gets them from Lloyds. They just look similar... I'm happy with my Lloyds, though, except I didn't love the "cream" color I chose for my 60. I thought it was going to be more of a darker desert tan.

Mine don't slide or move around at all. I have them in my daily driver pickup, as well, and I have no issues with them moving around. In fact, after installation I have not had to readjust them a single time. The backing has little spikes that grip my carpet just fine and it came with a couple hooks for the driver's side.

I'm not sure what "loud underfoot" means, but mine don't make any noise when driving, nor do they make any noise when I get in and out of the truck, nor do they make any noise when I drag my boots/shoes across them... They just don't make any noise...

They are simply a bulk sheet of rubber that is cut by the manufacturer to fit a specific vehicle--but the cuts are far from rough or look like they were cut with dull scissors. All the edges are clean and straight... Are they fancy? Not at all. But my daily driver and my Land Cruisers aren't show trucks. They're just made to be used and I need something practical that can withstand sand/dirt/rain/snow/etc. Carpet mats are a no go. The Lloyds work great for my needs and the price is right. They're a good middle ground between the cheapo cut to fit mats and the overpriced Husky/Weathertech.

YMMV.

:meh: To each their own, I suppose........Carpet mats are a no go. The Lloyds work great for my needs and the price is right. They're a good middle ground between the cheapo cut to fit mats and the overpriced Husky/Weathertech.

YMMV.

I get you, and personally both carpets in my 80's is still excellent condition, so I don't mind say $75-100 for a FR pair of either rubber, or even a little more for repro's of the carpet OE that has the LC logo.

Strangely I bet the best selling would be 40th or Collector Ed mats since they are a funky setup/stitched section, then tan based on plain production numbers, and grey a distant 3rd.
Seems like a FR pair alone new back in the day was ~$150 (norm for OE, even on cheap side) - Luckily I have the carpet for 2nd row & cargo area in both. I'd hate to price a full set new.

:meh: To each their own, I suppose. Mine are direct from Lloyds Mats, not Cruiser Corp, so I can't confirm that Cruiser Corp gets them from Lloyds. They just look similar... I'm happy with my Lloyds, though, except I didn't love the "cream" color I chose for my 60. I thought it was going to be more of a darker desert tan.

Mine don't slide or move around at all. I have them in my daily driver pickup, as well, and I have no issues with them moving around. In fact, after installation I have not had to readjust them a single time. The backing has little spikes that grip my carpet just fine and it came with a couple hooks for the driver's side.

I'm not sure what "loud underfoot" means, but mine don't make any noise when driving, nor do they make any noise when I get in and out of the truck, nor do they make any noise when I drag my boots/shoes across them... They just don't make any noise...

They are simply a bulk sheet of rubber that is cut by the manufacturer to fit a specific vehicle--but the cuts are far from rough or look like they were cut with dull scissors. All the edges are clean and straight... Are they fancy? Not at all. But my daily driver and my Land Cruisers aren't show trucks. They're just made to be used and I need something practical that can withstand sand/dirt/rain/snow/etc. Carpet mats are a no go. The Lloyds work great for my needs and the price is right. They're a good middle ground between the cheapo cut to fit mats and the overpriced Husky/Weathertech.

YMMV.
Old thread, I know, but a vote here for the lloyds (got mine from cruiser corp). The middle row needed some minor trimming (to for around the back mounting point for the front seat), but otherwise the fit was perfect. Might not contain a massive spill like weather tech, but seems durable and fits/looks much better. My old weather techs looked like crap and were all curled up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom