cruiser swap meet!!!! stockton norcal april 21st (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone need a set of Pro Comp X-terrains
305/70-16 good shape,lots of tread $200 for a set of 4.
I can email pics,just send a PM.If any one wants them I will
bring em to to the swap meet.
Thanks,John
PS I also have a set of rear mud flaps for a 93 80-good shape

1966 FJ40 Doors

I have a nice set of doors from a 66. If anyone may need them, I will bring them along. $250.00

Amador CO in the house.

Hope to see you there Ill be the goofy looking guy in a green 80 series.
If Dylan is going we should get the convoy happening.

ken

I have a nice set of doors from a 66. If anyone may need them, I will bring them along. $250.00

I won't be there (friend's wedding in NV that day), but have a few things around here I'd like to pass along (FREE) to whoever needs them.

1) Rear seat from a mid-90's Plymouth Caravan. Was gonna put this in the back of my 40, but decided to go another direction. Fits between the wheel wells, grey cloth with no rips. With the factory mounts from a Caravan, you can set this up to be removed anytime you need the space in the back of the 40(I don't have the mounts - Pick n Pull does last time I checked). This was a craigslist freebie form a family who took this out and really never used it.

2) Used aftermarket all brass radiator from a 1997 80 Series. Needs small seep in the upper tank repaired - core is good. Used for approx three years with coolant changed yearly.

Georg has offered to set these out at the meet for me, but if anyone is interested and wants these beforehand, I can put your name on them. I'll be bringing these out to Stockton around April 11, and would be happy to take pics before then for anyone who wants them. PM me if you want pics. Thanks.

Brian

Brian,
Im looking for a rear caravan seat, I'll gladly take it if its still available. I can get it from Georg later on.
Thanks and let me know.

Mark

Is anyone interested in a pair of FRONT Fj55 springs?

I also have a rear bumper, one of the ends is good, I think. Some people seem to want these for some reason...

Otherwise it's going to the dump.

I've also got a couple of s***z (oops, Blitz) gas cans...

Mark (big6lug), the seat is yours. I'll let Georg know to set it aside for you.

Surfpig, if the bumper you are offering is for a 55 and the pass. side end is good, my buddy in SoCal is looking for one. Let me know.....

Mark (big6lug), the seat is yours. I'll let Georg know to set it aside for you.

Surfpig, if the bumper you are offering is for a 55 and the pass. side end is good, my buddy in SoCal is looking for one. Let me know.....

I'll check. One side is good, the other side less so, but maybe fixable. I don't remember offhand which is which. The bumper itself is crap.

I'll pull both ends off and bring them.

Thanks! If you could leave them with Georg for me, I will get them later.

Brian

BB, is your rig gonna be one of the ones on display?

Possibly Mark. It may be at the shop getting a crossmember welded in - planning on taking it out next week if Georg and Don can fit it in. My dad's 40 is also out there too getting a bunch of stuff done to it - look for the 40 with the deer decals on the tub....

I will be missing the swap meet - friend is getting married in Nevada that day. Maybe I'll see you at the PMC one in July??

Brian

one more week guys. it looks like we should have a great turn out this year. if anybody needs a spot to sell stuff, please pm me to make sure we have a spot for ya.

also, just got some of the new marlin inner axle seals in. lemme know if anybody is interested in a pair, i'll have them available at the swap meet. :grinpimp:
MVC-658S.JPG

yup, knuckle and wheel bearing kits. trying to keep some of the more important parts to run a shop in stock. i hate waiting for parts.......;)

8am to 2pm

i will try to be there by 7am if anybody wants to show up that early.

please let me know if you want a spot to sell your items and i'll reserve a spot for you. i don't want people to drive long distance in hopes of selling stuff only to be turned down cause we're out of spots.

I might not be able to make it, Mrs. Surfpig just announced she's working that day.

:crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom