cruiser swap meet!!!! stockton norcal april 21st (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It was nice to see Marlin in such good spirits again too.:)

tahnk's guy's I had a grate time well Worth the drive the stockton. the stockton crew kick's ass

:cheers:

thanks everybody, the meet turned out better than i'd hope for. lots of attendees, vendors, parts, great weather,........:beer:

if all goes well we'll do it again next year! :cool:

Put this post in chit chat by accident (I'll probably get ripped apart for it), but:
Great swap meet today in Stockton. Got to see Georg's (OrangeFJ45) shop, runs a tight shop and does some great work, and has a real eye for detail. I'm very happy my previous mechanic dropped the ball, because now I'm having Georg do the work and feel my rig will be in much better hands. Also nice to meet "greenfox"

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/ctenosaura/MyFJ002-1.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/ctenosaura/MyFJ003-1.jpg

My stuff, sm465, clutch, third member, misc. parts
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/ctenosaura/MyFJ008.jpg

thanks mark!
good to see you and jason again after all these years. it's a small world....
anyways, looking forward to working on the rig. i'll email you later this week.
georg

tahnk's guy's I had a grate time well Worth the drive the stockton. the stockton crew kick's ass

:cheers:

Next time you will have to look throw my milk crate's more closely:flipoff2:

It was nice to see Marlin in such good spirits again too.:)

I thought Marlin was "super cool" guy. :D

(If you've talked with him he uses that term all the time!)

yeah, marlin is the man, bar none! :beer:

stockton swap meet

The swapmeet was Awesome. Kudos to Georg and Fc187 for putting this on.
I questioned the 6 1/2 hour drive up there from San Bernardino, but the Stockton crew ROCKS!!!. They made it well worth the drive up. Got to match a lot of faces to the names on Mud and Pirate and the after party at Georg's was Killer. Picked up a few needs and a few things just because, Oh yeah, and the 64 LV that Georg hooked me up with. Ain't nothing like cruising in a six-four (in my best snoop dog voice). I will no doubt be there next year for this, and so should you, if you missed it. It was great. All that was missing was the dancing girls! Just kidding (maybe).:beer: :beer: :) :) :bounce:

I definetly had a good time as well!

Iron Giant officially has the coolest 60 series around, that this is awesome, it is everything I want on my 60. :cheers:

Dylan

Thanks Dylan. My first 60 series was a brown stocker I picked up for 1800 bucks. unbound60 on here has it now and it's slowly becoming the product of her vision. Slow and steady!!!!

To all the Stockton guys, that was great fun. Great to meet a bunch of new people as well. That whole setup, the shop, the people, the work, it rocks.

cheers!

Thanks Dylan. My first 60 series was a brown stocker I picked up for 1800 bucks. unbound60 on here has it now and it's slowly becoming the product of her vision. Slow and steady!!!!

To all the Stockton guys, that was great fun. Great to meet a bunch of new people as well. That whole setup, the shop, the people, the work, it rocks.

cheers!

I love that 2H setup with the turbo. . .

Was the brown stocker the only other 60 there besides mine and yours?

I love that 2H setup with the turbo. . .

Was the brown stocker the only other 60 there besides mine and yours?

It was the one parked at the end of the street. It has the Dobinson's suspension I took off of mine when I got the Alcan's. We spent this past weekend swapping trannies, new clutch, and rebuilt the transfer case. It runs great now. Georg saved our A@# mid project when i discovered the transfer case gear shaft was toast!

anybody missing a pair of clip on sun glasses/shades? found a pair at my place....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom