"Cruiser Gold Rush" 2015: Back To Gold Lake For a Second Year! :NorCal: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PM'd you MaK92 4RnR....

@Haring Bagsik What no poser shot of the rig? Let's see the whole rig Tol.

Everyone is receiving their stickers, right? lol i've already mailed out quite a bit of them.

Vipergrhd, I got 4 stickers for you ready to go!

Hey everybody,

More stickers going out today! Who else needs some?

Let me know!

Thanks,

- Michael

Hey everybody,

Just want to make sure everyone that wanted stickers has them? Don't hesitate to ask, quantities are not an issue.

Thanks,

- Michael

When are we going to plan our 3rd "Cruiser Gold Rush"? depending where i end up working this year i might take a week off and grab that water front property. :bounce::bounce2::meh:

When are we going to plan our 3rd "Cruiser Gold Rush"? depending where i end up working this year i might take a week off and grab that water front property. :bounce::bounce2::meh:
I'll get started on putting some stuff together in a week or two once the new school quarter starts to get settled. @KWalkerM @Finnyfam60

AWESOME!!!!!! Let's start planning early and get everyone wound up for another epic trip,my guess it will be bigger from last year knowing that a lot of guys and gals did not make it.:steer::clap:

Yeah I want a water front spot!!!

I need to talk to Darrell about it first. We cannot have over 75 people because of Forest rules and a plan of operation/environmental impact report. So some things need to be modified

Looking forward to this. I'm really going to make time for it.

No more deaths from my family this time... :bang::censor:

Hopefully it's after Rubithon.... :beer:

I need to talk to Darrell about it first. We cannot have over 75 people because of Forest rules and a plan of operation/environmental impact report. So some things need to be modified
Well count me out (for the purpose of this regulation). I don't want anything to do with you all (for the purpose of this regulation).

Well count me out (for the purpose of this regulation). I don't want anything to do with you all (for the purpose of this regulation).
So then...see you there!

^^^
I can get you a free ride to and from SFO... Wait list though :bang:

There you go @Aloha Jen free plane ride all we need now is loaner 80 series,we still have a few months to plan ahead.
@pilotuku Your the man bro,just kick someone out from business class for bad behavior or being annoying.:cheers:
:lol::lol:

@KWalkerM Did we have a head count last year? maybe we can put up a sign at the entrance stating closed for renovation?:idea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom