TLCA Cruise Moab 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

the Cruise Moab trail selection email has officially been sent!
Trail selection tomorrow!

WOOOOO!

Anyone interested in running Fins and Things on Wednesday afternoon tentatively 12:00pm?

Thursday- Kane Creek
Friday- Top Full Route
Saturday-Golden Spike(Gunner)

I’m gunning the pickle on Thursday, Moab Rim Friday, and Rusty Nail Saturday

Little more than 2 weeks out!
How much more prep work is on your list to finish up before you depart?

I'm planning on getting there Sunday the 16th and running trails the 17,18 & 19 non event if anyone is interested hit me up !! two built 80s so far

Then
Thur Flat Iron Mesa
Fri Moab Rim
Sat Kane Creek

Finally replaced a very leaky high pressure hose on the power steering! I think all we're lacking is an oil change & tire rotate & balance. I'm getting all of our camping gear organized this week so we can just toss it all in the back and hit the road! What's the weather in Moab typically like in April? Warm days and chilly nights? I figured we'd run into a rain shower or 2 while we're there.

Weather report is calling for zero chance of rain that week ;)

I'm planning on getting there Sunday the 16th and running trails the 17,18 & 19 non event if anyone is interested hit me up !! two built 80s so far

Then
Thur Flat Iron Mesa
Fri Moab Rim
Sat Kane Creek
wish i could get there earlier, but i wont be in till Wednesday

Finally replaced a very leaky high pressure hose on the power steering! I think all we're lacking is an oil change & tire rotate & balance. I'm getting all of our camping gear organized this week so we can just toss it all in the back and hit the road! What's the weather in Moab typically like in April? Warm days and chilly nights? I figured we'd run into a rain shower or 2 while we're there.
What @Firemedic831 said.
You could get all the seasons in one day. Typically its cold/cool in the morning and warm in the afternoon. No humidity ether!
As of now the weather has no rain in the forecast, but things change quickly. Best bet is to look a day or two before you leave to head this way

Less than a week!!!!
10.jpg

Packing up right now, leaving before the sun comes up tomorrow :cool:

Went to replace lower heims up front. One came apart like it should. The other not so much.
Heim and link stripped. They were frozen together.
Found replacements.
Waiting on everything to get here hopefully tomorrow. If not I’ll have a late night Monday and Tuesday to get there Wednesday

66CFA097-5E70-4A68-A49F-31E4BC7DCAB1.jpeg

B5984278-0178-49B9-A943-CA62FF390E42.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom