TLCA Cruise Moab 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m in 😎.

And sold out.
1 hour and 4 min.
4F3454AE-52DA-4264-8F1A-AACF40A68A81.jpeg

Last edited:
Emails coming soon. 3/18 is trail selection day!
49B025DE-56BD-4E50-AA8B-6E6F3F6C21AF.jpeg

Wife and I will be making the Trip from Alabama in our 80 series. Plan is to leave Sunday and overnight in either Oklahoma or Kansas and then continue on to Denver to Visit some Family and friends Monday & Tuesday. We'll drive from Denver to Moab early Wednesday morning. This will be our first time in Moab and Utah so this will be uncharted territory for us. Can't wait for this trip!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

-Ashton

Wife and I will be making the Trip from Alabama in our 80 series. Plan is to leave Sunday and overnight in either Oklahoma or Kansas and then continue on to Denver to Visit some Family and friends Monday & Tuesday. We'll drive from Denver to Moab early Wednesday morning. This will be our first time in Moab and Utah so this will be uncharted territory for us. Can't wait for this trip!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

-Ashton
It’s about 6ish hours from Denver to Moab. I’ll be driving in from Denver on Wednesday as well.

If the stars align, would you want to caravan from Denver to Moab together?
That could probably work out. Not sure what time we plan to head out yet, but it'll be me in m 80 and the wife in her 3rd gen 4Runner

9EFBFCBB-2FCE-47AE-8EEE-DA0DFD154C8F.jpeg

Don’t forget. Trail selection happens 3/18 (email coming soon about registration). To all of our trail leaders and gunners. You should have received a confirmation email about the trails you’re leading/gunning. Remember YOU DON’T HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR THAT TRAIL. You’re already on it.
If you’re interested and have what it takes to lead or gun, we still have plenty of open spots. Send your inquiries to trailboss@cruisemoab.com

First time hitting Cruise Moab, pretty excited to go on an all Toyota event. Been to Moab before, coming from the Bay Area. Last time I took the 80 into SLC and down to Moab. Was thinking of taking the 50 all the way or going down south the 15 through Vegas. Little worried about the snow that the sierras. I know that there are couple of passes to go through on the 80/50 and maybe the slowest route compared the the 15. Any suggestions? Driving an 80 on 37’s and not trailering anything btw.

Take 50 and stop at Sand Mountain

I vote 50 as well, but maybe get on it in the Reno area if you're worried about the snow in the Tahoe area

Then I hear Coachella is happening that same weekend. Either way is going to be slow. Snow Sierra’s or 150k people going to the venue at Coachella?

Then I hear Coachella is happening that same weekend. Either way is going to be slow. Snow Sierra’s or 150k people going to the venue at Coachella?
I took the 50 out last year it was beautiful snow wasn’t an issue but this year is a whole different ball of wax

Snow will not be a issue on the road

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom