Cruise Moab 2012 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How about a chance to interact with your customers? I know American Toyota is always a huge participant in terms of goodies to give away etc. How about putting up a vendor table and sell some parts!

Oh I'll be there. :cool:

But CDan's got the week there...

I'm grasshoppa so I can only come up for the weekend...and bringing spares.

CM 12 registration is full and closed. Hope everyone got in where they wanted. The waitlist is still available on the website. See you there. :cheers:

CM 12 registration is full and closed. Hope everyone got in where they wanted. The waitlist is still available on the website. See you there. :cheers:

perfect...spend 3 weeks travelling and forget to register...at least I have a site at Slickrock reserved! ;)

perfect...spend 3 weeks travelling and forget to register...at least I have a site at Slickrock reserved! ;)

Woody,

Since you are such a nobody on this forum, I've got an open seat, I'll let you ride along!

Last edited:
actually, it's possible I don't bring a Cruiser out, but have both my SxS's along instead...had FAR too much fun last year with the RZR!

I will be stuck in Moab for 3 straight weeks tho, so a little rig variety may be nice...

Dunno. I'll send you his phone number.

Everyone ready to Cruise? Not so much here. My truck is still in the shop waiting on parts and I have a week's work to get done this weekend! Starting to pull my hair out. Everything depends in when the freight company decides to drop off my rear bumper. I just got word from Adrenalin an my trailer is done so the only potential hang up there is getting it licensed. If all goes well we will be headed to the Swell at noon on Tuesday!

Leaving tomorrow late morning...6:30a meeting, 9a meeting, load the 80 and the T4, and on the road...

Should be in Moab Saturday late...

Be there next Thursday with Mot in tow. Driving from Sacramento to Moab in a 60. Should be a blast.

Someone save me some beer!

Safe travels everyone.

:)

On my way as well.
Hope to get to Moab Saturday evening.
So wanting the Rockies passes to be clear. Last year I spent 6 hours trying to get thru.
If can do two 900 miles days. Leaving from Pittsburgh PA today Friday.

A group of us are heading out from SoCal early Sunday morning and spending a bit of time exploring the dirt roads of Monument Valley, Mexican Hat and Comb ridge areas on the way to Moab. Should arrive some time Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom