Craigslist Finds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1985 Toyota Land Cruiser (FJ60)
- $4995

00K0K_2d7RHzmPlVH_1200x900.jpg

1974 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser
- $7500 (Santee)

00t0t_liOwZfLDpdb_1200x900.jpg

Weld a new roof on.

Damn. Looks like I should list mine for 50k 🤣 🤣

Seems like a lot of people are asking big dollars for 60's lately. Wonder if they are getting close to the prices asked?

I don't think they are. There was one I watched in the LA area (with similar wheels maybe this is the same one?) post on mud, BAT, CL, and eBay at least 2x on each one and didn't sell. I don't think it hit reserve on BaT or eBay either time. It was clean but mostly stock. I can't see people going that high without some big selling points:

CARB approved LS swap
Low miles rust free survivor

That being said I see 60's everywhere now especially in Encinitas/Carlsbad. Their popularity seems to be way up

Same observation here, lots in the 20k+ range languishing. It looks 10-20K for a clean one is the going rate if you want to sell in your lifetime.

Been for sale forever.

By forever I my point of reference is my dad has been kicking around getting a cruiser since summer of 2017 so I have been browsing CL quite a bit for the last 2 years. That red cruiser has been for sale off/on for at least that long. I am guessing up close something is turning off buyers.

By forever I my point of reference is my dad has been kicking around getting a cruiser since summer of 2017 so I have been browsing CL quite a bit for the last 2 years. That red cruiser has been for sale off/on for at least that long. I am guessing up close something is turning off buyers.

I am guessing it is a bunch of home gamer quality work done to it maybe. Or the fact that it is fairly customized and people who are looking for a 60 are wanting one to restore so this would be a no go. BUT it should be used as a weekend trail rig that you dont care about a few body dings here and there. IMHO

I am guessing it is a bunch of home gamer quality work done to it maybe. Or the fact that it is fairly customized and people who are looking for a 60 are wanting one to restore so this would be a no go. BUT it should be used as a weekend trail rig that you dont care about a few body dings here and there. IMHO
And don't forget you AAA card, reliability could be an issue?

Unicorn if its real!

Someone buy this!

Someone buy this!

The miles are awesome, but the 3F isnt. Haha it's not bad for how few miles are on it.

97 should be a 1fz shouldn't it?

tentrax trailer $2200

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom