For Sale Craigs Find LA 04 LX low miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Price seems great actually, 20k for a 85k miles LX? Any accidents or problems on the ppi?

If that was in TX and accident free, it would be sold already. :)

I saw the PPI
Needs A LOT of repairs.
I was shocked.

I saw the PPI
Needs A LOT of repairs.
I was shocked.

What kind of repairs are we talking here? AHC? Brake Booster? TB/WP? Looks so clean and rust-free. If there are a bunch of little repairs, that's one thing. But, if it's more than one of the major repairs, then the price would have to come down several thousand dollars.

It isn't mine to share the details
BUT...
6k in immediate needs
Another 4k within a year of use.
So 10k of needed work

BUT...
6k in immediate needs
So 10k of needed work

Holy cow! Sounds like the AHC is shot then ($4k repair at stealerships) and TB/WP ($2k at stealerships). The other 4k sounds like brakes, tires or maybe shocks. Too much to have to do to pay their asking price. If they knocked off $8k, I might jump on it and do most of the work myself.

BUT...
6k in immediate needs
So 10k of needed work
Huge thanks for this info! You saved me countless hours in traffic. I've been back and forth on email with that seller for a couple weeks and was getting ready to go up and take a look tomorrow or Thursday. I've been looking in San Diego and Orange County for a couple months and I've been about 5 minutes too late three or four times on the good deals that pop up.

I'll return the favor if I find any here in SD that others may be interested in. Thanks again.

Just saw that there were comments here, must not be subscribed...
Anyway, the PPI was done at the dealership that serviced this truck for it's entire life. Big money was in timing belt and rack and pinion.
I offered $15K and it was considered so low that the owners didn't even want to counter...
The owners were super offended and defensive at the dealership when told that the truck needed so much work.

Huge thanks for this info! You saved me countless hours in traffic. I've been back and forth on email with that seller for a couple weeks and was getting ready to go up and take a look tomorrow or Thursday. I've been looking in San Diego and Orange County for a couple months and I've been about 5 minutes too late three or four times on the good deals that pop up.

I'll return the favor if I find any here in SD that others may be interested in. Thanks again.
Oh that is awesome.
Yeah, if any LC/470 is around for more than 48 hours, there are problems with it.
I wrote them, and they only acknowledged the broken speedometer and radio.
Thanks to @Baja Rig for saving both our butts a lot of heartache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom