Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sea scallops at Top of Binions Steakhouse.
Amazing!

2E76F246-1247-4019-9CA4-C368A4F37A07.jpeg

Last edited:
Seems like these 2uz swapped 80’s are multiplying around here. Here is the unicorn Slee 2uz Swapped Collectors Edition that utilized an @OGBeno sourced OEM shortblock. Gorgeous truck that is well equipped for off grid travels.

4B6BD30F-471C-4F25-9FA6-B36BFE0BCE3B.jpeg

Seems like these 2uz swapped 80’s are multiplying around here. Here is the unicorn Slee 2uz Swapped Collectors Edition that utilized an @OGBeno sourced OEM shortblock. Gorgeous truck that is well equipped for off grid travels.

View attachment 3192063
Seeing it in person was absolutely amazing.

Wow. Another one here local? Crazy.

Was bought by the son of the 2uz 80 owner in town. He lives in Atlanta so it will be seen lurking around there. Crazy story on buying it. Was listed in the classified section not that long ago and appeared to be your typical copy and paste scam but ended up being the real deal.

It is hands down the nicest 80 I’ve seen. Every bolt has been replaced with new OEM. Any part that was still available from Toyota was replaced. All of the add ons have purpose and were well thought out and executed.

Was bought by the son of the 2uz 80 owner in town. He lives in Atlanta so it will be seen lurking around there. Crazy story on buying it. Was listed in the classified section not that long ago and appeared to be your typical copy and paste scam but ended up being the real deal.

It is hands down the nicest 80 I’ve seen. Every bolt has been replaced with new OEM. Any part that was still available from Toyota was replaced. All of the add ons have purpose and were well thought out and executed.

EDD4F2ED-C076-46F2-9B21-8932447D267A.jpeg

Finally got her back to Atlanta and got the title work done. My Anxiety levels have now lowered back to normal. Not an easy deal to pull off and it made for one hell of a story. Big thank you. To everyone who helped me pull this off including John (PO), @offr0adlim0, and my dad John who owns the moonglow 2uz80

View attachment 3192984
Finally got her back to Atlanta and got the title work done. My Anxiety levels have now lowered back to normal. Not an easy deal to pull off and it made for one hell of a story. Big thank you. To everyone who helped me pull this off including John (PO), @offr0adlim0, and my dad John who owns the moonglow 2uz80

Welcome to the madness. That’s one hell of a truck you picked up. It’s kind of strange, usually I tell people who just bought a new rig to be prepared to hemorrhage money for mods and accessories but that cruiser really does have it all.

Yup. That was the operating procedure on this build. The OEM parts invoice was, well, rather large.

Yup. That was the operating procedure on this build. The OEM parts invoice was, well, rather large.

I could only imagine. Included with the purchase was a whole hoard of brand new OEM parts still in the boxes. One of them is a 88510-60640 Evaporator housing

View attachment 3192984
Both my boys drive 80’s now it’s hard to believe their mini-truck driving dad could have such smart sons ……must come from there 80 drivin Momma 😂

View attachment 3192984
You're in my city. Great looking LC. If you're free on Saturday, maybe see you at Ales & Overlands at Steady Hand Brewing?

You're in my city. Great looking LC. If you're free on Saturday, maybe see you at Ales & Overlands at Steady Hand Brewing?

View attachment 3192984
Great meeting you, there's a pretty good LC community around ATL.... as @BMThiker is one of a few really good ones. If you don't already know ACC garage is a great cruiser shop to have local to you. Safe travels and can't wait to see some pictures of it in use!

Kitty informed me that @Slamfire94 has already contacted @ACC Toyota to drop by and meet the guys & gals, discuss future plans (gotta be a short list, no?)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom