Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We in Chattanooga with the Tuckers and Muellers.
886EF431-B74B-4DD0-97A6-28774D05DCCD.jpeg

View attachment 3178304
Figured out the SRS light that came on the other day, TPMS delete, ebrake and sway bar links and bushings. A few more items and she’ll be ready for another 280k
Was the SRS light the driver's seat seatbelt wiring harness?

Diode Dynamics fogs to help see the deers...

20221204_152404.jpg

Was the SRS light the driver's seat seatbelt wiring harness?
It was actually the plug on the passenger side seat sensor. I had just pulled some interior panels to route radio wiring and forgot to plug it in when I did.

Factory high (top) vs. Lows with DD fogs (bottom)
20221205_200314.jpg

I'm sold. Everything needs a pair.

Last edited:
I’m not sure what you are saying
I swapped the factory fogs in my rav4 for a pair of diode dynamics ss3 pro fog lights (these guys SS3 LED Fog Light Kit for 2016-2023 Toyota RAV4 - https://www.diodedynamics.com/ss3-led-fog-light-kit-for-2016-2023-toyota-rav4.html ). Tonight I got to test them in the nasty rain. Top picture is with the factory high beams on. Bottom is the factory low beams and the diode dynamic fog lights on. The light output is amazing, particularly the amount they throw on the sides. For this time of year when it's black hole black at 4:30 in the afternoon, they really make seeing what might be sneaking around the ditches easier. I had Erin drive it home, so now the LX needs a pair to improve her night driving.

Basically the factory LED lighting on the rav4 leaves a considerable amount on the table, so augmenting is needed. I should have gotten another picture with just the factory low beams on too. In summary, these DD fog lights are almost as good as the factory high beams on the rav4.

WOW

@jynx are those the sport, pro, or max?
Pro

I never thought about the yellow before, but im 100% sold. And they come with the bracket to fit the toyota mount and a harness adapter, so straight plug and play.

38mm socket for comparison
20221211_172435.jpg

Rav4 oil change. Also, 0w-16... wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom