Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A7613FC2-C502-426F-8846-7A8F041B03B1.jpeg

How you liking the deaver springs and eibachs up front?

Fantastic. Rides better than Stock IMO, getting rid of the factory rear lift blocks really helped off-road handling. Only thing is the HD rear springs aren’t quit as stiff as I was hoping, but still way better than the factory crap leaf springs.

Fantastic. Rides better than Stock IMO, getting rid of the factory rear lift blocks really helped off-road handling. Only thing is the HD rear springs aren’t quit as stiff as I was hoping, but still way better than the factory crap leaf springs.

I know I’m slow & useless, but are y’all talking FJ60 or Ford Raptor suspension ?

Definitely raptor

TBW: 1985 in Colorado Springs, no A/C, no P/S, all vinyl, AWESOME Bra/light bar/KCs, 33s with Laces Out!, double wiper blades 😂 (cat lived 18 years)

78575D15-9C9E-4296-A2B1-A254B43F486E.jpeg

Nice. Ive been debating the rear leafs and front springs. Need to take some of the sag out from the added bed weight.

Ok, that is a super rad ride, but after all the trash talk, I am not sure I can take these comments as legitimate compliments. #80hater

Ok, that is a super rad ride, but after all the trash talk, I am not sure I can take these comments as legitimate compliments. #80hater

This thing is not what I crap on with 80s.

The auto absolutely kills them with the 3FE and the 1FZ. That said......I deserve it

Hobbes Approved

20200723_190850.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom