Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Must of been during Desert Storm.

My dad luved the A4 Scooter. Best Blue Angel plane ever.

I thought the A-7 looked cool. Better than F-8.

A4 is what Dad flew. He said he wanted a single seater so if he screwed up he didn't make some other woman a widow.

Cool plane, designed for the cold war to come in low, fast and drop a nuk and pull straight up (hence the small delta wing design). They adopted them for bombing in Vietnam. Those Corsair's are cool for sure.

The Blue Angel's will be here in May....right Jeff? you get to fuel them?

From my son's last Moose hunt...somewhere in British Columbia.

Clay Moose Hunt Oct 2011.jpg

Oh yeah we will be busy with that air show. I would love for the whole club to come out for that one. The Blues are awesome! Much better than the Thunderbirds in my opinion. Should be a great show.

can we park in your "private lot" as long as we don't smoke? My dad and I will definitely be going. He can provided commentary if you have never seen them before. We watch them while fishing in pensacola and he can tell you every maneuver and if their timing is off.

I like air shows but hate the crowds. My kids have only seen the blues from fort Pickens in Pensacola. The light house has an am viewing of practice show from the top of the light house. That would be really cool.

^ cool place...hope ya'll filled up at a Shell station in town!

Not a 380 or a 777. Not Rihanna either. Just a Bad Dog that smells like a skunk.

image-2477774935.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom