Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Runner-up

image-4253524790.jpg

Wrong there Lt! We run 1.5 miles as well as push ups and sit ups.I made a 92.5 on my last PT test BTW. I have no interest in doing an army pt test. That's why I joined the AF!

Wrong there CPT! We run 1.5 miles as well as push ups and sit ups.I made a 92.5 on my last PT test BTW. I have no interest in doing an army pt test. That's why I joined the AF!

I know ya'll do. I have actually done ya'lls PT test with some pararescue guys before.

I let my self portrait of the day speak for itself....

imagesCA8A33KA.jpg

Last edited:
Smart!

image-2423350860.jpg

It's an avenue........ Peniston Avenue

If anybody is ever in the neighborhood holler. We always have PBR, boxed wine and spare bed.
I spent half my day Saturday trying to get you to commit to letting me come see the house. Don't even try that sh!t :flipoff2:

The parts of New Mexico that are blue, at least in the north central area are Indian Reservations that are on the govt teat hard!

it's amazing so much of the country is for Romney yet the packed population centers (electoral votes) are blue.

just blows my mind

it's amazing so much of the country is for Romney yet the packed population centers (electoral votes) are blue.

just blows my mind

Not to be political or anything, but someone just sent this to me. I don't know who wrote it.

santa2.jpg

"Small things beat big things yesterday. Conservatism did not lose last night. It's just very difficult to beat Santa Claus. It is practically impossible to beat Santa Claus. People are not going to vote against Santa Claus, especially when you can have the government as your own personal Santa Claus.

Now, everybody is jumping on Romney today, getting in his chili. Look, he may have not been the optimal candidate, but he's a fine man. He would have been great for this country. Mitt Romney and his family would have been the essence of exactly what this country needs. But what was Romney's recipe? Romney's recipe was the old standby: American route to success, hard work. That gets sneered at. I'm sorry. In a country of children where the option is Santa Claus or work, what wins? And say what you want, but Romney did offer a vision of traditional America. In his way, he put forth a great vision of traditional America, and it was rejected. It was rejected in favor of a guy who thinks that those who are working
aren't doing enough to support those who don't want to work."

not to agree with your political post but

WELL SAID

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom