Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LOTS paper towel rolls and brake parts cleaner.

Putty knife for the grease and go with it.

Isn’t bad, but with the buggy I’m used to it.... Heck it’s easier now than 15 years ago not knowing what I was doing!

This little jewel will be put into use soon.
and maybe you have some of these laying around?
Cattleglove.JPG

It was pretty cool. Took a lot of persuading for the local politicians to agree on it. Supposedly the railroad really didn’t want the public on the bridge. This is supposed to be the first of many events. Trying to do what they did in Memphis when they opened up one of their bridges for pedestrians access.
Built in 1929 and it barely shook with the train crossed over.

It was pretty cool. Took a lot of persuading for the local politicians to agree on it. Supposedly the railroad really didn’t want the public on the bridge. This is supposed to be the first of many events. Trying to do what they did in Memphis when they opened up one of their bridges for pedestrians access.
Built in 1929 and it barely shook with the train crossed over.

One of my favorite bridges. So much history.

I’ve been under and driven across that bridge servicing contractors when it was restored some years ago. I remember the security officers guarding it like trolls.
Very cool dinner spot.
Who or what organization sponsored this dinner?

Back in the 80's you used to be able to drive on that bridge right? I know we used to cross it going to PJ's after the drinking age changed in MS. LOL

12 solid grueling hours of assembly. It’s crazy how s*** like this comes in 10 million pieces and it all has a place in the end.

5B863A99-5069-446A-B088-9CEBEBB96775.jpeg

Erin wants one and I can't afford @jfz80 so where did that kit come from?

8x12 Pelfram. It’s pretty much sold everywhere. Lowe’s. Home Depot. If you get one I can help you save a few hours with tips

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom