Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I used to drink Merlot too.
HAHA! Giving you grief, because I have gone the opposite direction. My 80 sat around for about 6 - 8 months without being driven, and when I got back in it, I remembered just what great trucks they are (albeit, with zero power). I go SO reinvigorated about it, that I AM going to figure out a "reasonable" way to get a 2UZ into it. I've been feeding research to 3 or 4 CottonLanders with those skills, and based on what I've been finding, it IS possible to do a "correct" swap for considerably less that the Slee-level expenditures of the past.

Sure, an LS swap is easier, less expensive, provides more power, etc.........and there's noting wrong with them. But, for my truck, a 2UZ will get me the power I want, and the thought of it being all-Toyota is interesting to me.

Stay tuned..........

Found this guy driving across Colorado last week! @bkcruiser
72718169-2618-43D3-BB1C-889241F53329.jpeg

Color?

White.

The special color is....special. Not for me.

The Real question is will you rock the F(ugly)J Cruiser rack they come with now?
upload_2018-9-27_11-35-38.png

Factory mattrax holder option :idea:

First paddle since the hurricane....crazy to see water was up 12-15’ on this stretch. Was back down to 570 cfm which is nice, esp for this time of year. Usually a little shallow about now.

View attachment 1798521

upload_2018-9-27_6-26-10.jpeg

Good call on white...we have two white TRD Pros at work and one the color of your 16. That rack...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom