Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Red doin’ work

165290A4-D71D-4DD6-A185-5ABD3EE70186.jpeg

Just watched them at the coin toss...I cannot imagine being in the presence of that group of men. Unreal.

They were at our hotel and hung out with us the night before the game and again after the game.

Great men who are happy to answer questions and tell the kind of stories you only expect to see in movies.

Very humbling and amazing experience.

7D3D99E4-2BB1-48DD-9E2E-F4B1B9B10545.jpeg
Maybe not acceptable here as it’s not a Toy , lemme know and I’ll delete it. but I think it’s kinda a cool old pic. My buddy Pat I think telling me he isn’t responsible, lol. and my ole bronco at K1 , it was upside down a hour earlier :)

The Spotter (Pat) was the problem then! lol
I miss K1!

Cool poster I got from a dude off Instagram

“ Just send the $35 via PayPal to alex@holycitydesign.com and also let me know your address”

31A5CF28-8C83-42A5-8103-E621DD84B2F3.jpeg

Which one is the baby poop brown you were shooting for @MScruiser ?

IMG_5151.JPG

sorry I dropped the text somehow. Front control arm castor bushing swap when your press takes a poop mid project...... figured many of you had been there before too lol. Drill, cut and chisel them out, vice press back in place.

theres another lifted CE 80 on the roads today ..... and white cruisers really do look good.

Last edited:
Spent the weekend polishing this turd with CLR. What an amazing thing to see 51 year old paint emerge from under years of buildup.

BF302C2C-9D3B-4001-943E-E0676A5B34A3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom