Cottonland Hunting/Shooting Thread

JTU

@JTU how does that setup feed and sound Winchester white box 22lr?
As you know, I’m pretty loyal to Winchester; but their 22LR ammo is less that desirable for anything besides making holes in a ditch bank. I shoot CCI quiet or or CCI suppressor ammo for plinking and ELEY for hunting or target shooting. Subsonic ammo is stupid quiet with this setup, the CCI Quiet ammo is the quietest mainly because is the slowest at around 700fps

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
SILVER Star

What does the shell casing fabricator look like? I'm assuming those rolls of brass are for casing...

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
SILVER Star

Fired the little NAA 22lr pocket revolver I inherited a couple weekends ago for the first time. All I got to say is that I'm glad I put CCI quiets in it! There ain't enough of nothin' to hold onto. I ended up using a double handed grip and laid my left index finger along the side of the cylinder.

This runt is just gonna be conversation piece from here on out. Maybe I'll get me one of those belt buckles that it snaps into...

NAA22lrbuckle.jpg

jynx

Turd Herder
SILVER Star

Picked up this entry level O/U to shoot clays this week. I'm sure with more practice I could manage with the 870, but always wanted an O/U and this scratches both itches.
0805191921.jpg

jynx

Turd Herder
SILVER Star

Until I can get a form one on the lower, this is as short as I can go.

0917191508.jpg

This one is for momma.

Top Bottom