Cottonland Hunting/Shooting Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_8714.JPG

I took the fuzzy one off that I had on it in Big Bend.

I just got my carry renewal paperwork.

It has an option for advanced carry if you are military veteran and had "weapons training"

What exactly do I need to prove here, or do I? My DD213 has advanced marksman with device. Does that count? This is new since I solid the first one.

It has an option for advanced carry if you are military veteran and had "weapons training"

What exactly do I need to prove here, or do I? My DD213 has advanced marksman with device. Does that count? This is new since I solid the first one.
I think there is an advanced carry class you take in MS that gives you access to that. They give you paperwork. There were folks taking it when I took my first carry class at rangemaster back in the day

Yes Nolen that should work. I got mine with my paperwork no problem.

This was a separate form for Police, Active and Veterans that have had "weapons training". I saw nothing that made you have to provide proof except DD213

This is advanced carry permit. Whatever they gets you.

Now I'm curious. What does that get you?

Instructor Certified sticker on your firearms permit card.

Ron, that sticker (privileges) come with the "enhanced" conceal carry permit that i was issued. I dont know if they are now calling it advanced, or if advanced is higher/different standard than enhanced (for military/instructors) or if nolen is just being a spaz and mixing up the terminology (likely).

IMG_9558.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom