Cool rigs/videos/pics/fun stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

what you can do I can do better? 55k JL vs unlocked LC80?

These guys are quickly becoming my favorite channel on YouTube for a couple of reasons. The fact they use their new JL and abuse it pretty hard is cool. Capable vehicle in its different transformations.

Backstory: They used to own an 80 and “upgraded” because of the lack of power in the mountains. They bought a JL and have been building it since. They’re not afraid to call the JL out on its weaknesses (cross members, for instance). Occasionally, you’ll see their old 80 or another 80 (the one in this video) in their videos. Wish they did more filming with the 80s for good comparisons.

These guys are quickly becoming my favorite channel on YouTube for a couple of reasons. The fact they use their new JL and abuse it pretty hard is cool. Capable vehicle in its different transformations.

Backstory: They used to own an 80 and “upgraded” because of the lack of power in the mountains. They bought a JL and have been building it since. They’re not afraid to call the JL out on its weaknesses (cross members, for instance). Occasionally, you’ll see their old 80 or another 80 (the one in this video) in their videos. Wish they did more filming with the 80s for good comparisons.
And she ain't ugly either...

Yep the 80 is up the last page little bit. I like the channel for sure.

please ffw to 10:00

I always liked the old m715... well found this on a search today.

s-l1600.jpg

DV8 Offroad HT07M715 Conversion Kit 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door/4-Door JK 756519634617 | eBay

One of the better YouTube videos I’ve seen in a while. A couple well built 80s make an appearance and even a Sammy and a 40 on leafs.

We saw 2 gladiators with manufacturer plates running Poisen Spider mesa at MOAB this year. Awesome to see the manufactuer taking them out and having engineers in the seats of the rigs instead of at a design lab. It is at this time I will point out that the brake caliper fell off their rig.... OOPS. Back to the drawing board.

Great episodes for insurance for our off road toys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom