Cool cars and CLC chat (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_1483.jpeg
Doubled back on this Antique Sage Pearl 40th with factory lockers in base housing on Fort (Benning) Moore. Paint on every panel is toast, rear quarter is crushed…fantastic truck I haven’t seen around.

A friend of ours. I helped a good friend buy and retrieve his old 40 this guy drove all through high school and college off him maybe ten years ago as it was still parked beside his dads barn when he passed. My friend fixed it up and full circle, Robert bought it back for his son to drive.

But after his 40 he bought this 62. DD’d it as only vehicle for 18 years. Has always had a couple cruisers but this one has never left the stable. He is debating a 2UZ swap but I’m trying to get him to keep a 3fe uunder the hood. Maybe an h55. Either way a fantastic truck I’ve seen around town for decades.

Still wearing original paint.

IMG_6641.jpeg

IMG_6642.jpeg

An article from a different angle. Pretty interesting:

Grogan’s talking about WW3, Tolleson’s reading a nuclear war scenario book, and the US is running ‘unarmed’ B-52 exercises. F me.

Just hide and watch…. There will be plenty of ammo laying in the streets when the time comes.

Grogan’s talking about WW3, Tolleson’s reading a nuclear war scenario book, and the US is running ‘unarmed’ B-52 exercises. F me.
But @Bomar just wants to debate Toyotas

The more things change
The more they stay the same

Will's graduation gift. I have to say that the new chassis that the Tacoma, 4 Runner, LC share is pretty amazing. I was very suspicious at a 4cly, but it has plenty of go power. They hit it out of the park for ride comfort and electronics. I was at 22mpg when I brought home. Unfortunately the wife drove it and now she wants a new LC.

3.jpg

10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom