Cool cars and CLC chat (37 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wheeling at Choccolocco Mtn Park in Heflin, AL (adjacent to Talladega NF). Check out the event thread and post up if you can come out and join us!

Passed on the interstate between meetings today.

20210302_163909.jpg

Passed on the interstate between meetings today.

View attachment 2601554

Those things are for the most part unstoppable. Not only did the whistlingdiesel kid not get it stuck, he didn’t break it either which is quite impressive as he tears up everything he comes in contact with.

$120k mud vehicle. Ukrainian company.
Holy smokes. First I thought that is badass. Then I read your post and thought no chance I will ever have the means to own one of those.

Holy smokes. First I thought that is badass. Then I read your post and thought no chance I will ever have the means to own one of those.
Used they gotta drop in price a lot. 🤪

Those things are for the most part unstoppable. Not only did the whistlingdiesel kid not get it stuck, he didn’t break it either which is quite impressive as he tears up everything he comes in contact with.
Just watched that video. He's a tool, but the Sherp is impressive.

Yeah, I can't stand him. His vids pop up on my feed and I know that is his "thing" and it works, because he gets hundreds of thousands of views, but I can't stand to watch him so I just don't.

But yes, the SHERPs are amazing vehicles and it does say a ton for their durability.

May not be everyone's cup of tea, but I couldn't help but think of @fountainhead while watching it (you'll see why if you watch it)

Any suggestion for a paint less dent repair in the area? Time to get this dent on my driver fender fixed.

0E0AEDD7-F3E1-4166-98AE-C26D3B33EFF1.jpeg

That Benz is sweetaf....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom