Cool cars and CLC chat (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Errebody out takin pictures and eatin crawfish and I'm stuck here workin my tail off! Finally was able to haul my flood damaged 5th wheel home on Thursday evening. I don't even want to think about how much work it's going to be to salvage what I can and scrap the rest. Sherrys car quit on her Thursday night. Figured out it was the alternator. Got it pulled and a new one ordered Friday morning. Fixed the Freightliner Friday afternoon. It was throwing a check engine code 539 which is the Transient Supressor (Who names this s***? Sounds like it should be in the Cottonland Hunting and Shooting thread. Basically a surge supressor for the injection system). Then I finished putting away the metric ton of crap I used the day before to drag that piece of crap trailer home. Today I picked up the alternator and got Sherrys car fixed, repaired three stripped studs on the buggy and serviced it for its next trip, then moved on to starting the disassembly of the GX470 to replace the t-case. I am beat!

Errebody out takin pictures and eatin crawfish and I'm stuck here workin my tail off! Finally was able to haul my flood damaged 5th wheel home on Thursday evening. I don't even want to think about how much work it's going to be to salvage what I can and scrap the rest. Sherrys car quit on her Thursday night. Figured out it was the alternator. Got it pulled and a new one ordered Friday morning. Fixed the Freightliner Friday afternoon. It was throwing a check engine code 539 which is the Transient Supressor (Who names this s***? Sounds like it should be in the Cottonland Hunting and Shooting thread. Basically a surge supressor for the injection system). Then I finished putting away the metric ton of crap I used the day before to drag that piece of crap trailer home. Today I picked up the alternator and got Sherrys car fixed, repaired three stripped studs on the buggy and serviced it for its next trip, then moved on to starting the disassembly of the GX470 to replace the t-case. I am beat!

Sounds like one of my normal days.

Pace yourself Bossman!

9fd4ecd0a0bd5311c0190b83011a68f0.jpg

Dig-dug needs flappy paddle shifters! :steer:

Bertha! She definitively needs them

Had some time to kill while waiting to go see Deadpool 2 so we stopped for a smoke and a beverage.

0525181840.jpg

#winning

DP1 seemed more apolitical. DP2 more left...I guess that’s what you get with a Canook.

Post-credit scenes among the best of any.

Double tap

We could all donate and purchase as CLC. Ride folks around crawl.... and relax in ac.

Is it wrong, I was thinking... does it have lockers?

Wait...
49tire customer delivery vehicle????

The “Some Rust statement kills it for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom