Cool cars and CLC chat (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just say Git up off me Ginny!

Well Heather got Charlotte NC as her first base with American. Does anyone know someone out there? I need to get some information about where to live and where to avoid.

Kick over into the Old North Clubhouse. They seem like a good group.

Heather is Mrs Fireman? Or daughter of a fireman?

Its a good group to bounce ? Around for sure and several members in that area. JohnVee, roadstr6, FJinTegaCay, etc

Ask NCNole. Great lady that just made the move from raleigh to charlotte. She had a similar thread too in ONSC clubhouse. Has a year or two in place now to provide opinion as a lady too.

Charlotte is a cool Young hip city. Good down town, food/bev, pro sports, money, etc

Not sure how clt sits with american. Was big usair hub but even then philly was bigger. If she is new new in airline world i could get you some contacts of seasoned motherly type employees ..... just missed the opportunity for my mom to help :(

Well Heather got Charlotte NC as her first base with American. Does anyone know someone out there? I need to get some information about where to live and where to avoid.

Last edited:
She is daughter of Fireman. Maybe too pretty to be mine but she is quick witted (smart assed) so she probably is mine. Certainly glad that she landed there instead of Philly.

2018 Jeep concept vehicles. This one is ULTRA cool !

Cool Wagoneer.png

Bailey's new pet. A buddy from the station catches them.

IMG_20180331_201545_393.jpg

X2!! Eff that

D713048E-39E5-4526-B18B-EB7A7BFE4753.jpeg
Got a Bit of yard art today....
Ranch was gonna toss it and put in burn pile.... gonna put coat of boiled linseed oil on it.
Really neat piece of history

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom