Cool cars and CLC chat (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good lawd...
tetwo-shop

wasn't there a guy on Mud that made one of these for his kid?

tetwo.jpg

Does anyone out there know a mobile windshield tech personally?

I need the windshield and side windows installed in my Pig and I don’t want to just call a service and a 22 year old kid with 3 month experience show up.

These cargo gaskets are $600 a set. I can’t have them get killed.

Does anyone out there know a mobile windshield tech personally?

I need the windshield and side windows installed in my Pig and I don’t want to just call a service and a 22 year old kid with 3 month experience show up.

These cargo gaskets are $600 a set. I can’t have them get killed.
I've been told that Wade at Veneble is sort of the go-to guy for unusual stuff. He did a good job on my GX, but that's all I personally know about him.

What belts do you guys run in your buggies/ 40s/ anything with aftermarket seats, etc.

Need to get belts ordered for the new back seat and finding that there are soo many out there to choose from.

Been looking at these 4-Point Harness Belts - Harness Belts - Other - Corbeau Racing Seats

A 3" belt with latch system for a 7 year old seems like it might be cumbersome and uncomfortable. These 2" belts plus the OE style buckle seems like it might be easier for a 7 year old to operate properly.

Thoughts?

PRP all the way!

Actually worked with them year after I got my Corbeau Seats and they are class act and make great products!

Guys, I really appreciate the responses. Follow-up question, do any of you have smaller kids, say 8-12ish range using the belts and if so, do they do ok operating the latch system? I don't expect to be doing anything excessive or crazy, but I also would like to feel comfortable with her buckling herself in when she is riding whether on the trail or around back roads on the weekends.

My girls have always used the latch system. Once you show them how to do it once they pick it right up. It’s very intuitive, and, to me, preferred over the traditional ‘car’ style.

Kinda Cool cruiser video .....

Last edited:
Can't wait for the build thread Bossman! So awesome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom