Cool cars and CLC chat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good garage art or front tag. Price will be right.
image-4156169110.webp
 
The write up of Joe winning Baja 1000 is in the is in one of the last toyota trails..
 
Rob had his chance to SMART park .. But blew it : (
image-3198295498.webp
 
The write up of Joe winning Baja 1000 is in the is in one of the last toyota trails..

There is an unedited/candid version that made me :lol: the whole time I read it.
 
It was great. We went fishing and got skunked but they did feed us the best burrito I've ever eaten. Not sure if it was worth $225 though. The zip line/atv tour was great and would have been a lot better if I could have gotten the governor off of the throttle. Our 2 hour ride from San Jose to Quepos took us 4.5 hrs due to land slides so we decided to catch a commuter plane back which involved a 10 passenger Cessna and a 18 year old pilot. It was awesome.

I saw a ton of trucks that we will never get here. 40's were everywhere as were 70's, 80's and Prados. Hilux was the prominant pickup. I spotted 1 60 the entire week. I guess the Ticos are ahead of the curve... The Hyundia Galloper was also very popular. It looks like a Montero knock off.

The beer down there sucks and is expensive as hell. A sixer of Bud was about $12.00. Their beer was aweful but half that price so that's what I drank. All in all it was a great trip with some easy going folks. Thanks for asking.
 
tcb said:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6wezQzKxAw">YouTube Link</a>

I got my wife the authentic one...


What?
 
The big black one obviously... have you ever met lenny?

Thanks ! Somebody has been peeping under the door... she likes an exact replica.
 
Back
Top Bottom