Cool cars and CLC chat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You guys are obsessed with my man area... i Kinda feel like Mahoney when they stumbked into the blue oyster bar : (
 
You guys are obsessed with my man area... i Kinda feel like Mahoney when they stumbked into the blue oyster bar : (

brosef from a different mosef... you the one talking bout it.
 
With a steady diet of boiled cabbage and boiled eggs I could go to Moab for just a few dollars if I could figure out how to get the tow rig to burn it!
 
Hey guy this is matt from bayou state landcrusiers I hey a 1990 runner 4x4 it wreck in front corner interior is in good Shape if you'll need anything call me 337 3491010 thxs
 
No they are printed AFAIK.
 
Just talked with Chris G. (Gold '91 FJ80 - usually has a canoe on the top) and he told me he just traded it in on an '03 UZJ100. I asked him how many miles he had on the 3FE - expecting the mileage to be in the high 300's - only to find that, when he traded it in, it had 650,000 miles on it!!!!!!! Now I know why Eric sings the praises of the 3FE!
 
Just talked with Chris G. (Gold '91 FJ80 - usually has a canoe on the top) and he told me he just traded it in on an '03 UZJ100. I asked him how many miles he had on the 3FE - expecting the mileage to be in the high 300's - only to find that, when he traded it in, it had 650,000 miles on it!!!!!!! Now I know why Eric sings the praises of the 3FE!

Fah rah-rah-rah-rahhhhh!
 
650K!! Thats freakin nuts!

Did he buy it new?
 
650K!! Thats freakin nuts!

Did he buy it new?
That's what I thought also. He said he bought it with 120,000 on it. I've never known anyone, personally, to have put more miles on a single car. He even shipped it to Africa once to take it on Safari!
 
Tow rig
image-4244263291.webp
 
Just talked with Chris G. (Gold '91 FJ80 - usually has a canoe on the top) and he told me he just traded it in on an '03 UZJ100. I asked him how many miles he had on the 3FE - expecting the mileage to be in the high 300's - only to find that, when he traded it in, it had 650,000 miles on it!!!!!!! Now I know why Eric sings the praises of the 3FE!

That was the first LandCruiser I ever drove. I detailed it for him a couple of times when I moved to JAN in 1994. I was overwhelmed by how cool it was.
 
Back
Top Bottom