Cool cars and CLC chat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

39's ain't a good tire size for any part of the 80 series! the 3FE is about the only thing my 40's haven't broken on Lorena.

Time for a 60/14 combo or mogs

Sumb!chllclear
 
wngrog said:
I'd rock the s*** out of that thing......

Eric's scooter ?...

I guess that's one thing you haven't, bought, traded, sold, flipped, flopped, rolled yet.


Or have you?
image-498482339.webp
 
Land Speeder said:
You'll get seventy miles to the gallon on that hawg....

GAH! These fill ups are killing me!
image-586017064.webp
 
Gonna have to be an encore performance :bounce:

Happy for you.
Gonna go outside and knock one of Piper's teeth out and hope for the best.
 
Happy for you.
Gonna go outside and knock one of Piper's teeth out and hope for the best.

I tried that too, but Jace has gotten too big!
 
Cool!
 
^^^those look good^^^
 
Back
Top Bottom