For Sale Concord, NC: 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon Green + Beige, Non-Upgrade Package, 120k (NO AFFILIATION - Autotrader) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(20, 73, 7)
Outside Link
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?atCarId=22641D6B&LNX=VDPTXTSHRE
Hey all - I do freelance work for Autotrader and I'm in the process of writing up this semi-unicorn of a 200 Series that's currently for sale. It's an Amazon Green 2008 that doesn't have the upgrade package (so no cooler box, no DVD player), but still has Nav and the rear spoiler (they were standalone options). Interior is Sand Beige (uncommon with Amazon Green?). Mileage is pretty low too at 120k. I wish the listing included undercarriage shots, but if it's been a North Carolina truck its whole life, it should be pretty clean underneath. Big 'if' though. Asking price is $39,995, which is still maybe a little steep.

I'd love to see this go to a member!

Here's a pic from the 2008 order guide that shows what the Upgrade Package consists of:

2008-toyota-land-cruiser-order-guide-options.png

I’ve seen a decent amount of talk on here about this particular 200. Apparently it’s been wrecked 5 times is what I’ve read from other members.

@OptimusPrime I believe the CarFax for that particular vehicle had 5 recorded accidents. I posted it (and I believe others had as well?) and reached out to the dealership with a couple of questions. They were uninterested in moving at all on the price.

Although it is a bit of a unicorn for the color/options, it's potentially a rather wounded one, and given the price, I will respectfully disagree with you and hope that no one here purchases it.

$20K-$25K maybe...

I’ve seen a decent amount of talk on here about this particular 200. Apparently it’s been wrecked 5 times is what I’ve read from other members.
Oh god. In that case... nevermind. I was excited there for a minute

@OptimusPrime I believe the CarFax for that particular vehicle had 5 recorded accidents. I posted it (and I believe others had as well?) and reached out to the dealership with a couple of questions. They were uninterested in moving at all on the price.

Although it is a bit of a unicorn for the color/options, it's potentially a rather wounded one, and given the price, I will respectfully disagree with you and hope that no one here purchases it.

$20K-$25K maybe...

Your disagreement will no longer be necessary :) Given this additional information, I can't imagine anyone would think this is a good buy, myself included, even if it could be had for an otherwise fair price. When something is listed for way over market, I always just assume the dealer will budge until I have reason to believe otherwise. Either way - this doesn't seem like a smart outfit to buy from.

I got excited when I saw this post, until I opened it!

Last edited:
Just to confirm, I ran the autocheck on it and you all are correct. It has been in quite literally 5 separate accidents and the airbag deployed on at least one. Apparently Stevie Wonder was the previous owner.

Accidents Reported: There were 5 accident(s) reported from government sources and independent agencies for this vehicle. Not all accidents/issues are reported to AutoCheck.

Accident Number
Date of Accident
02/09/2013
CHARLOTTE, NC

12/06/2013
NC

01/09/2017
CHARLOTTE, NC

08/18/2018
DARLINGTON COUNTY, SC

02/18/2019
CHARLOTTE, NC