Wanted Colorado - Left front/Driver's side FENDER (good to great condition) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
'97 FJ80

Looking for a good to great condition driver's side front fender! Anyone know where I can locate one or is there a fabricator out there, as Toyota has discontinued them.

There are several members who sell parts like this. Shipping is atrocious on something like a fender so local is best. There's a Russian guy in Castle Rock that has a bunch if 80s, IIRC. There's another place I can't recall on the front range also.

@swamp-thing you got anything on hand?

@ccslider you have anything?

thnx TX / last time I talked to Oleg in the springs he was selling front clips all together and not selling individual bits but who knows that was a while ago and unfortunately i don’t have any at the moment for a 97. things change all the time though haha

thnx TX / last time I talked to Oleg in the springs he was selling front clips all together and not selling individual bits but who knows that was a while ago and unfortunately i don’t have any at the moment for a 97. things change all the time though haha
thanks for chiming in. keep me in mind if you see/hear of any in the coming weeks. no CO-based fabricators that make them for remodels/rebuilds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom