Colorado Cruiser Mechanic?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know of a Cruiser Mechanic in the Denver/Loveland/Fort Collins area that works on carbureted cruisers?
Every shop I called on the Cruiser Mechanics list is either closed or does not work on carbureted vehicles.

Redline Landcruisers?

Redline Landcruisers?
They're under consideration, but are a bit of a hike for me. I'm trying to see if there's someone closer.

Hey @PVCsnorkel JAS was recommended by some Rising Sun folks recently. I have no experience with them though. Otherwise, we’re in kind of a dry spot for Cruiser-specific shops on the northern Front Range. There’s a guy in Conifer and two shops in Denver that *sometimes* work on older cruisers but again, nobody specific.

Time to bust out the wrenches yourself 😎

Hey @PVCsnorkel JAS was recommended by some Rising Sun folks recently. I have no experience with them though. Otherwise, we’re in kind of a dry spot for Cruiser-specific shops on the northern Front Range. There’s a guy in Conifer and two shops in Denver that *sometimes* work on older cruisers but again, nobody specific.

Time to bust out the wrenches yourself 😎
I was just at JAS last week for an oil change on the 80 series. They had a 1969 40 series in the lot they were working on. Just saying. I was very happy with their work on my 1993 head gasket.

I was just at JAS last week for an oil change on the 80 series. They had a 1969 40 series in the lot they were working on. Just saying. I was very happy with their work on my 1993 head gasket.
Good to know

Thank you, that makes feel better if they had a 40 in there. A lot of shops can't do carburetors anymore which surprises me.

Evans in Evergreen did a lotta work on my rig. They aint Toyota specific...but always were fair and transparent. What sorta work?

Screenshot_20230118-133238.png

Evans in Evergreen did a lotta work on my rig. They aint Toyota specific...but always were fair and transparent. What sorta work?

View attachment 3222931

I need my Carb re jetted and tuned. My front axle seals need to be replaced, all the fluids need to be flushed and changed, and my exhaust hangers broke lol.

I need my Carb re jetted and tuned. My front axle seals need to be replaced, all the fluids need to be flushed and changed, and my exhaust hangers broke lol.
They did my Carb to EFİ conversion
Knuckle rebuild
Header + Exhaust work...

Pretty sure they cld handle your work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom