Coil Spring Spacers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Search... yes....

The only spacers I have found that are cheap... and I am a cheap guy when it comes to some parts.... are listed as an inch lift.

1.5 inches was said to be the best when used with the OME851 and OME863 combo.

I can get a set of one inch spacers for 20 bucks.

$40-50 is typical what Ive seen them go for. They pop up in the classified here on 'mud occasional. I ended going with the 1" (25mm) from Slee, because I was cheap and didnt have enough for the cool ones from MetalTech.

What are you trying to do with them? If you are leveling the rig out then the 1 inch will work.

Search... yes....

The only spacers I have found that are cheap... and I am a cheap guy when it comes to some parts.... are listed as an inch lift.

1.5 inches was said to be the best when used with the OME851 and OME863 combo.

I can get a set of one inch spacers for 20 bucks.

Mr Gasket 1" spacers are $12.95 each at Summit. Slee offers a superior product for $45 pair.

I just wanted to be sure a one inch spacer was going to work with the 851/863 combo. If a 1.5 inch was required to level it out then I am still looking.

I just wanted to be sure a one inch spacer was going to work with the 851/863 combo. If a 1.5 inch was required to level it out then I am still looking.

I personally don't think 1" will level it with the spings you're using; opinions vary though.

I personally don't think 1" will level it with the spings you're using; opinions vary though.

x2. 25mm doesn't quite cut it on my truck to level it out. (although Im not running your setup, so I'm not sure)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom