Coastal Cruisers newsletter... March 1998 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The crap you find when you clean up a little... :D
I don't even remember us ever having a newsletter, but apparently we did.

26043352218_0262d500f4_c.jpg

26043352098_efa2b60e3e_c.jpg

39953472551_dbc815f89b_c.jpg

26043351898_7077348c74_c.jpg

Makes me happy and sad at the same time.

Last edited:
And BTW, is there any reason we can't recreate that awesome original logo/sticker?!

BTW 2, looks like Greg and Barry are due their 20 year member dash magnets next month? :beer:

Last edited:
That is a sweet piece of memorabilia! :beer:

Yes, we can recreate the sticker, I'll have to contact the company that did them originally if we want EXACTLY what we had before.

Last edited:
That is a sweet piece of memorabilia! :beer:

Yes, we can recreate the sticker, I'll have to contact the company that did them originally if we want EXACTLY what we had before.

Sweet! I'd be in for at least 6 if it happened.

I can't believe Cutter made it into the newsletter, I guess he was one of the unofficial mascots.

And @bj70_guy, I'm going to correct the date on the thread header, should be 1998 :)

Man, Rob as Prez, Russ as VP and me events. No wonder we broke so many parts, surprisingly not more bones

^^
What could have possibly gone wrong? :rofl:
And "Pyro-Reid": I have vague recollections of Brad's truck catching fire somewhere...

I added the 4th page 4WDABC update page in the OP.

Nice, that was two years before my time. I see Jeff Shushack was there, I went to highschool with him and remember his old propane powered cruiser, one of the reasons I ended up getting my BJ42 a couple years after.

1998 was a very official year. See Bylaws and Policies below!

Attachments

• Coastal Cruisers Bylaws 1998_0107.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 64

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom